open/close all folders
The Main Five
Sonic the Hedgehog
Power: Super SpeedThe mainest of the main characters, he was the first one to get a story arc centered around him. An optimistic guy with a thirst for adventure and a swanky bi-plane to boot, he’s got a heart as big as his belly and a willingness to help others that has yet to be matched. He answers questions as positively as possible.
- Acrofatic: He looks chubby, which is interesting because the artist of the Juice 'verse makes him appear more proportionate to a real-life hedgehog. Doesn't stop him from being the fastest thing alive.
- All of the Other Reindeer: He's picked on for being Jewish on occasion. He was shaking with barely-enforced anger when someone (posing as Fiona Fox) asked Sonic about her counterpart. Turns out he does know her... cause she was with Scourge, who threw Sonic's yarmulke in the mud before throwing slurs in Sonic's face.
- Badass Boast: He says that while he is not the only speedster in Mobius, he says he is the fastest when answering about how fast he goes through his shoes (he doesn't since speedsters have their own section at shoestores with footwear that can handle their velocity.)
- Berserk Button: As seen here, he understandably doesn't take anti-semites well...
- Big Eater: Implied. Presumably he eats a good amount of food to fuel his speed. It does occasionally clash with his kosher diet though (he couldn't eat anything at Vector's party and looked a bit upset.)
- Blue Is Heroic: Well, Sonic wouldn't be Sonic if he wasn't blue!
- Captain Crash: On the day he met Tails, he was trying out flying the Tornado for the first time and ended up crash-landing.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Sally, but it's later heartbreakingly subverted when he discovered that she was seeing Ken Khan behind his back because the latter was "cute".
- Disappeared Dad: Sonic’s father is deceased. It’s unknown how he died.
- Distressed Dude: In a role-reversal of Sonic the Hedgehog CD, Rosy had to rescue him from Metal Sonic at one point.
- Enemy Within: Super Sonic, which references the Fleetway 'verse.
- Fat Idiot: Subverted. He's a pretty smart guy.
- Good Parents: His mother Aleena is this for him and his triplet siblings.
- The Hero: Of the entire Juice 'verse.
- Kid Hero: His exploits and battles against Eggman started when he was very young.
- Nice Guy: Like his game incarnation, he doesn't hate anyone in particular, and is even chums with Eggman when they're not fighting each other. He even tries to answer questions in the nicest way possible. The only time he was shown angry was when a version of Fiona Fox asked Sonic about whether she has a counterpart in the Calamityverse. Sonic recalls seeing her from the neighboring town of Knothole with a certain green hedgehog who insulted him for being Jewish. Sonic barely contained an outburst, having The Unsmile and a Twitchy Eye.
- Nice Hat: He wears a yarmulke, a hat worn by Orthodox Jewish men and it's patterned like his shoes (red with a white strip in the middle.) He takes good care of it and got understandably pissed when Scourge threw it in the mud.
- Nice Jewish Boy: Who would’ve thought that Sonic would be such a good Jewish character?
- Personality Powers: He has super speed, and like his game counterpart, is stated to be irresponsible and lazy.
- Picky Eater: Justified via religious reasons. Sonic follows a good deal of Jewish traditions, including the dietary restrictions. Unfortunately, this meant he went hungry during one of Vector's parties.Sonic: NONE OF IT was kosher. NONE.
- Twitchy Eye: He gets one from sheer anger when someone roleplaying as Fiona Fox asked if there was a version of her there. Sonic confirms so and that she's friends with a certain green hedgehog who threw his yamaulke to the ground and said a bunch of anti-semetic slurs.
- Two Guys and a Girl: A platonic version with Manic and Sonia, who are both his younger fraternal triplet siblings. Manic is his younger brother (and the youngest), while Sonia is his younger sister (and the middle child).
- The Unsmile: When a questioner (a version of Fionna Fox) asks him about her counterpart, he gais one as he recalls seeing her alongside this world's version of Scourge who threw his yarmulke in the mud and shouted anti-Semitic slurs.
- Weirdness Magnet: He lives in a weird enough world, but being a hero means he gets to see the extra weirdness.
- You Have to Have Jews: There doesn’t seem to be any reason for Sonic to be Jewish other than a funny conversation about bad comic art.
Miles “Tails” Prower
Power: FlightSonic’s plucky little foster brother who lives with him rather than with the rest of Sonic’s family. He is very innocent and kind, but there seems to be some tension between him and Sonic that has yet to be resolved. He answers as many questions as he can, but if he doesn’t understand the question he’ll give it to Sonic.
- Child Prodigy: Evidently, he still has his gadget expertise and his affinity for airplanes just like his game incarnation does.
- Children Are Innocent: Sometimes he just doesn’t understand the question he’s given.
- Distressed Dude: Metal Sonic kidnapped him to learn the true meaning of Hanukkah.
- Future Badass: He becomes the leader of a rebel group, including AHJ Cosmo, 10 years in the future. Still not hesitant to ask Sonic for advice though.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Wears a jacket, gloves, and shoes, but no pants.
- Happily Adopted: He seems pretty happy in a family of hedgehogs.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: Implied by how lonesome Tails is in this question.
- The Lancer: To Sonic, natch.
- Nice Jewish Boy: It's implied that Tails may also have converted to Judaism, but it's not explicitly said. If nothing else, he is familiar with its customs and was adopted by a Jewish family.
Knuckles the Echidna
Power: GeokinesisThe grumpy guardian of Angel Island, he guards the Chaos Emeralds from falling into the wrong hands. He takes his job extremely seriously and doesn’t seem to be fluent in English (or whatever language they’re speaking…). He prefers to answer with actions rather than words.
- Aloof Ally: He's pretty aloof when it comes to most people. Despite this, he does care a good bit about his friends, especially Sonic and Tails (even referring to the former as a good friend.)
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Presumably, if those bandages on his arms are any indication.
- Beat the Curse Out of Him: Apparently the intro cutscene for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 happened because Sonic was in his evil Super form and was going on a rampage through Angel Island, making Knuckles go stop him.
- The Big Guy: As Knuckles tends to be.
- Cool Shades: Happens when asked why he’s “so gangsta”.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Unlike his game incarantion, he goes about his day entirely barefoot.
- Hidden Eyes: He does have eyes, they're just hidden underneath his hat.
- Grumpy Bear: Usual Knuckles fare, he's a pretty solemn character.
- Last of His Kind: Of the echidnas possibly, since there's no one living anywhere in Mobius besides Knuckles (albeit on Angel Island). He does mention another echidna, Tikal, but it's possible she died a long time ago.
- When asked about his peoples' history, he mentions the story of the echidnas is a long and sad one. Definitely adds credence to the possibility being the last one left.
- No Social Skills: Her character profile lists him as "socially awkward". Living on an island alone for a number of years helped.
- It's also the result of not being fluent in modern languages, He laments not being able to share his peoples' oral history properly as a resilt.Knuckles: It is long and sad and hard to translate.
- It's also the result of not being fluent in modern languages, He laments not being able to share his peoples' oral history properly as a resilt.
- Personality Powers: Has the power to manipulate the earth. Like his game counterpart, he is loyal, brave, and strong, yet stubborn.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He knitted his own hat.
- Scary Black Man: He’s got the darkest (visible) skin of all the characters, and he can be pretty frightening when he’s angry.
- Ship Tease: He gets a few minor moments with Rouge, namely in her teasing, though we haven't seen his side of it yet.
- Vague Age: While his game incarnation pegs him at 16 years, in the Juice 'verse he seems to be incredibly long-lived for an echidna, despite being physically around the age of Sonic and co.
- When discussing on why he guards the Chaos Emeralds, he talks about Gerald Robotnik, as if having met him (though granted, in this canon, Gerald is Eggman's father rather than grandfather.)
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He doesn't wear shirts at all. Just pants, a hat, and arm wraps.
Rosy the Rascal
Power: Tracking SkillsA much more tomboyish interpretation, Rosy the Rascal seems to have all of the coolness factor of Modern Sonic that couldn’t be utilized with the actual blue dude with a ‘tude. She has many hobbies and has a sporty flair about her that gives her a certain charm. She only scratches the surface when she answers questions, and there’s usually more than what she’s saying to the answer.
- Action Girl: She saved Sonic from Metal Sonic, for one.
- Disappeared Dad: Her father is never mentioned. Her mother, on the other hand...
- Drop the Hammer: She won it after finishing in the top 3 of an Ex-World Grand Prix.
- The Friends Who Never Hang: She's not often seen with the rest of the main cast. Lampshaded when asked about her friendship with Sonic. Rosy mentions she doesn't see him much, but are happy when they do and talk about their adevntures.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Two ways; she’s at least twice as old as her friend Cream, but she’s less than half the age of her sparring buddy Shadow.
- The Mafia: Her family is possibly implied to be this, which might explain why she ran away from home and dodges the subject whenever her family's mentioned.
- Mafia Princess: Her family is implied to be The Mafia, making her this by proxy. It's also implied she ran away because of their criminal deeds, which is why she refuses to directly answer any questions related to her family.
- Meaningful Rename: Her original name is Amy Rose, but changed it to "Rosy the Rascal" after running away from her family to disconnect herself from them.
- Pink Is Feminine: Is colored pink, but her personality is mostly tomboyish and she's not afraid to jump into action when needed.
- The Runaway: She seems to be actively avoiding her mother.
- Short Tank: Her more tomboyish traits are balanced by some remaining femininity.
- Tomboy: Very much so, since she has most of the qualities of modern Sonic. She's an adventurous lass with plenty of physical activities and willing to fight and save people.
Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik
Power: Super IntelligenceA more human interpretation of ol’ Eggy, Eggman here has a solid, non-Generic Doomsday Villain goal and a meaningful history to match. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t forget that the place he’s trying to build his theme park on doesn’t have any objections. He used to be a college math teacher, so he offers the most detailed answers to questions. He is also Maria Robotnik's fraternal twin brother.
- Affably Evil: Aside from NOT wanting to take over the world (which he sees as foolish), Eggman is very polite and good-natured, and is rather neutral when it comes to things like gay marriage (which Word of God characterizes as "crippling disinterest"). His Goal in Life is to build his own theme park, but genuinely doesn't understand why people like Sonic would oppose the idea. And despite Metal Sonic being a defective robot, he refuses to decommission him because he likens it as killing a person for having a disability.
- Anti-Villain: He’s not really a bad guy, he just makes a lot of bad decisions.
- Ambiguously Human: Well, he’s an Overlander, so this trope is applied rather loosely, but he does seem to share more similarities with the robot characters than with other Overlanders.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He thoroughly deconstructs the idea of him wanting taking over the world. He's also appalled by the thought of decommissioning Metal Sonic for his... "quirks", and likens it to killing a person for being mentally retarded.
- Evil Twin: He's Maria's fraternal twin brother. Subverted as they look nothing alike, and while Eggman may have dubious morals concerning his goal to build his own theme park, he doesn't engage in anything more evil than that.
- Goal in Life: He just wants to build his own theme park. When someone asked if he also wanted to take over the world, his response is to thoroughly deconstruct the notion.
- Enemy Mine
- Friendly Enemy: Sonic seems hesitant to invite him to his next birthday party, but they’re on very nice terms either way.
- Malicious Misnaming: Was once called "Eggman" by Sonic. He took it in stride and even later adopted it as his nickname once other people started calling him that, since it sounded better than something like "Robuttnik".
- Manchild: He has an air of childishness to just about everything he does.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: His appearance has shades of this, looking like a gentleman from the Victorian era.
- Take Over the World: Averted, as he thoroughly deconstructs the notion as a rather foolish idea. However, in his explanation, he does mention he did try to before, so he's speaking from experience it looks like.
Vector the Crocodile
Power: Super ImaginationA fatherly crocodile with a lot of gold on his person, he loves his family to pieces and is pretty competent in detective work. He spends most of his time keeping his family from killing each other. As he is used to simplifying his explanations for his kids, he’s very good at giving simple, easy to understand answers.
- Good Parents: He and Espio are these to their adoptive children, Charmy and Cream.
- Happily Married: Or he would be, if it were legal, to Espio.
- Loophole Abuse: He and Espio couldn't adopt Charmy and Cream together legally because of their homosexuality, so they found a way around this by deciding to adopt each of the kids separately by themselves.
- Magician Detective: His power can presumably be used to gather information from sources otherwise unreachable. Very useful for a Private Detective.
- Private Detective: It’s his job and he's as good as his game counterpart, though he's more professional about it.
- Standard '50s Father: He doesn’t appear to be from the 50’s, but he fits the trope all the same.
- Straight Gay: No stereotypical mannerisms, really.
Espio the Chameleon
Power: InvisibilityA rather quiet and reserved man of very small stature. He doesn’t seem to take the initiative on a lot of things and can be rather passive. He usually only answers questions in one-word text answers, but when he answers more thoroughly he tends to use visual shorthand.
- Culture Equals Costume: Espio doesn’t seem to dress any differently than he would if he were still in Shamar.
- Good Parents: He and Vector are these to their adoptive children, Charmy and Cream.
- Happily Married: Or he would be, if it were legal, to Vector.
- Loophole Abuse: He and Vector couldn't adopt Charmy and Cream together legally because of their homosexuality, so they found a way around this by deciding to adopt each of the kids separately by themselves.
- Personality Powers: Has invisibility powers, and is quiet and passive compared to his husband Vector
- Straight Gay: No particular behavior as a result of being gay.
- The Quiet One: Doesn’t like talking to strangers. He seems to talk more to those he knows personally.
Power: Super StrengthA young, hyperactive and annoying boy who is under the care of Espio. He used to have difficulties with his strength before Espio disciplined him. He answers questions with facts.
- Berserk Button: His button is anyone changing the cartoon channel to something else. Doing so will get you banned from watching TV for a few days.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: In his backstory; he’s since learned how to control it.
- Happily Adopted: By Vector and Espio.
- Has Two Mommies: Gender-inverted; Vector and Espio are his (adoptive) fathers.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: His limbs are about as thick as a leek.
- Nerd Glasses: He has his own pair, unlike the ones used for Expo Speak posts.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: His main ability is super strength and he’s smaller than Cream, and she’s pretty dang small.
- Super Strength: He can lift things bigger and heavier than he is. Unfortunately, he had a hard time controlling it at first.
Cream the Rabbit
Power: Super ImaginationA sweet but airy little girl with an uncontrolled power. She tends to creep people out and worry them with her incomprehensible visions. She answers questions as best she can, but they might not be very accurate.
- Children Are Innocent: Cream doesn't seem to know the difference between the real world and her imaginary world.
- Curtains Match the Window: Partially. Due to Mismatched Eyes, one eye matches her hair color, while the other matches the color of her ears.
- Creepy Child: She was diagnosed with schizophrenia and treated as such. It turns out it's the result of being able to see things most people can't see.
- Dramatic Irony: One of her imaginary friends, Nack the Weasel, disappeared and she has been wondering where he went ever since. When asked by the questioners, Vector reveals he's a very dangerous Imaginary Friend known as an Inner Demon and thus, contained him in a shoebox.Vector:It's got duct tape! He's never getting out.
- Future Badass: Implied. A year or so after they stopped taking questions, Shadow mutated into an adult Black Arms and began wreaking havoc. Cream was the only one willing to do what was needed to stop him (shooting him with a sniper rifle) and she appeared to be a teenager by the point.
- Happily Adopted: By Vector and Espio.
- Has Two Mommies: Gender-inverted; Vector and Espio are her (adoptive) fathers.
- Harmful to Minors: She was born with an ability she didn't understand or have control over, and her resulting eccentric behavior got her diagnosed with schizophrenia and institutionalized at a very young age.
- Heinz Hybrid: Subtly implied. After a design competition for Geoffrey St. John, the artist made a picture with the winnign design of St John... but with Vanilla holding an infant Cream, implying that he's her biological father and thus making Cream half-skunk.
- Imaginary Friend: Due to her power, she has several friends only she (and Vector) can see, including Mighty the Armadillo, Cheese the Chao, Big the Cat, and Nack the Weasel.
- Irony: One of her imaginary friends is Nack the Weasel who was sealed away. She would later became a sniper presumably like Nack was when she's older, since she was the one who shot Shadow when he became an Adult Blackarms and rampaged.
- Mismatched Eyes: Has one orange eye and one brown eye. It's one thing she inherited from her mother.
- Mr. Imagination: She comes across as this due to her powers making her see things that most people aren't even aware of. For example, she sees all characters from the Juice 'verse as their game counterparts.
- This includes other inner beings, such as Inner Demons. Proven when she was capable of seeing Black Doom inside of Shadow and is quite aware that he can hurt Shadow.
- Parental Abandonment: Her backstory in regards to how she ended up institutionalized in the first place gives off rather unsettling implications.
- Personality Powers: Has the power to see people from the imaginary world, and is quite odd for a child as it makes her describe things that most people find disturbing.
- Power Incontinence: Doesn't even seem to know she has a power.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Her mother has similar mismatched eyes like her.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Despite her eccentricity and strangeness, she does have moments of profound wisdom. Best seen when she interacted with Shadow.
Silver the Cyborg
Power: PsychokinesisA small, shy boy from the future who seems to have a very long stint of poor luck in regards to… just about everything he does, actually. He’s actually kinda stupid when you think about it. He’s more likely to react to a question than answer it.
- Adorkable: He dons a hat to relate to non-robots better, then draws on it with crayon to make it less frightening.
- Adorably Precocious Child: He acts a lot younger than he is in the games.
- Big Damn Heroes: An interesting variation. He refused to have Shadow die and so uploaded a copy of his mind digitally, thus saving him and allowing him to live on. Good work, Silver.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Averted.
- Good Is Dumb: He's on the side of good, but he's rather naive and... well, dumb. He somehow managed to cause the Gaia Cataclysm with his actions.
- Heroic Albino: This post depicts Silver as an albino if he were a human in the Juice 'verse.
- Magitek: Apparently, his cyborg condition is the result of some sort of magic. He was able to use it to save Shadow.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Is somehow responsible for the Gaia Cataclysm.
- No Mouth: Has no mouth.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Only his human portraits.
Blaze the Queen
Power: PyrokinesisA Queen from the future who was the only source of heat for miles. It is unknown why she came back from the future, but she now acts as Silver’s caretaker. She is kind of rude and biting, so be cautious when asking her questions.
- Big Brother Instinct: Gender-inverted; She acts like Silver's big sister and is proective of him.
- Cool Big Sis: Silver sees her as a big sister figure.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She can be rather rude and terse, but she has a noble heart.
- Not So Above It All: Despite (or rather because of) her nobility and resposabilities, she likes to play pretend with Silver.
- Purple Is Powerful: She is a queen who has fire powers, and wears purple.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: She is a queen who isn't willing to sit back and let everyone do the work. She came from a Crapsack Future where it was an icy wasteland and she provided people heat with her powers. She also traveled back to the past for a currently unknown reason.
- Tsundere: Has a crush on Sonic, but she doesn't want to talk about it.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: I had to be there for anyone who needed me.”
Power: Master of DisguiseInitially created to capture and replace Sonic the Hedgehog, a change in plans halfway through led to him never replacing Sonic in favor of keeping him contained. That didn’t do any wonders for his mental health. Metal Sonic tends to overreact and be humorous while answering questions.
- Beware the Silly Ones: While he can be rather silly, he’s kidnapped both Sonic and Tails on different occasions.
- Cloudcuckoolander: In short; his favorite flavor of frisbee is Satanic Death Christ.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: He cares for Eggman in his own way. When he discovered that an asker was another Metal Sonic, he assumed that Eggman was replacing him with another model. One post had him looking rather forlornly at Eggman's grave after the latter died several years into the future.
- I Just Want to Be You: He wants to be the real Sonic so very, very badly.
- Insane Troll Logic: He keeps trying to claim to be the real Sonic, with extremely faulty logic to prove why.
- Laughably Evil: Metal Sonic's goal is to dispose of the real Sonic and usurp his identity, but his over-the-top answers to things are very hard to take seriously.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: He has these and his goal is to replace Sonic and be him. Though his answers and logic on why he should be the real Sonic are hilarious.
- Shout-Out: Apparently he tends to dress as a certain Mrs. Nesbitt whenever he's asked questions that lead him to realize he may not be the real Sonic.
- Talkative Loon: He's completely nutty and he likes to voice it. Ironically enough, when his voice failed, it actually made him creepier.
Shadow the Stranger
Power: Time TravelA very moody and brooding character who doesn’t talk much. He still has trouble coming to terms with his past and is being haunted by his memories at almost all hours. He’s more likely to answer your question if he has spoken to you before or if you’re not anonymous while asking.
- Antihero: He’s probably the one that blew up the Black Comet.
- Badass Biker: His main go-to vehicle is a motorcycle, and is quite capable by himself.
- Brain Uploading: Into a handheld computer courtesy of Silver after he lost his body.
- Cowboy Cop: Evokes this feel in his dress and occupation. He even has a motorcycle stand-in for a horse.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Just like his game incarnation, he was created by his father figure Gerald as a means to a cure for his granddaughter Maria, who was born with NIDS ("Nazo-Immune Deficiency Syndrome" in the Juice 'verse). He and Maria bonded, with the latter becoming Shadow's Cool Big Sis. How closely it follows Sonic Adventure 2 is currently unknown as it was explained through flashbacks and what little information Shadow is willing to provide, but if Maria's death in the Juice 'verse is of any indication, G.U.N may have been involved.
- Eye Scream: Something happened with his eye and it was not good.
- The Gunslinger: His main form of combat is the use of guns, just like his game incarnation.
- The Quiet One: It’s a character trait. However, he's more talkative around familiar people and/or trusted friends like Rouge.
- Rebel Relaxation: One post had him leaning against the wall while talking to Cream.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Subverted; he's a good guy, but with more dubious morals than Sonic.
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: He once tried going back in time to the day Maria was killed so he can save her, but he learned that saving the person who was like a sister to him meant he had to die in her place instead.
- Took a Level in Cheerfulness: He's certainly mellowed out a fair bit after Silver saved his life by converting him into a digital entity in the future.
- Tragic Keepsake: His hat was given to him by Maria before she died, and has been wearing it ever since.
- Virtual Ghost: After his original body was killed off in the near future, Silver managed to save him by uploading his mind into a handheld computer, turning into this.
Rouge the Bat
Power: Super HearingA skilled and womanly espionage agent for the Guardian Units of Nations (G.U.N), Rouge can blend into any situation and get just about any kind of info out of any kind of person. She’s also rather flirtatious and sassy when she wants to be. She gives easily understandable answers out of courtesy, but sometimes her answers are censored for revealing too much classified information.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Implied. She stated that people "gave her grief" for being a wingless when she was younger.
- Blue Is Heroic: She wears blue clothes and makeup, and is on the side of good.
- Classified Information: Every time her answers reveal sensitive information, they're blacked out.
- Fingerless Gloves: She wears a pair of these that stop just below her shoulders.
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: She was drawn with one, likely to imitate her game incarnation.
- Muggle Born of Mages: She was born without wings, but it doesn’t seem to bother her anymore.
- The Noseless: Due to the art style, she doesn't have a nose at all, unlike some of her fellow Mobians.
- Sensory Overload: Because of her enhanced hearing senses, loud noises really bother her.
- Super Senses: Has really, really good hearing, which is very useful for gathering information. Unfortunately, she can't stand loud noises.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Woman, in her case. Her current design seen on her page image was due to Word of God not liking her old outfit as it was too casual.
- Ship Tease: A subtle bit with Knuckles. While she did tease him lightly for a gag, it's more evident in the future. Rogue checks up on Knuckles from time to time after Angel Island fell into the sea when some pirates (accidentally brought by Silver and may be the same ones from Sonic Rush 2) invaded and tried to take the Emeralds. Knuckles is traveling with Cream, Silver, Blaze and Mighty to find Cream's parents. We're not told why Rogue is checking up on him,so presumably, she does it out of concern for him.
E- 123 Omega
Power: Hammer SpaceA rogue robot under the command of G.U.N. He doesn’t seem to emote much beyond a sheer disinterest in whatever is going on. If you want to know something about Omega, ask Rouge instead.
- The Comically Serious: In this post, he was riding up an escalator donning a funny hat and a pair of balloons. The next post got even sillier.
- Do-Anything Robot: His hammerspace allows him to stuff just about anything into his arms and pop them back out at a moment’s notice.
- The Quiet One: He's a robot, but unlike Metal Sonic, he doesn't talk much. So Rouge does most of the talking.
- The Stoic: Hardly ever emotes. Justified, since he's a robot.
Jet the Hawk
Power: Master StrategistA slimeball and Attention Whore who insists he’s going to win the next Ex-World Grand Prix. He doesn’t answer questions.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Well, Extreme Gear in this case, but you get the idea.
- Attention Whore: He wants to enter the next Ex-World Grand Prix and win just to be in the spotlight.
- Braids, Beads and Buckskins: He used to look like he was wearing a Plains Indians war bonnet. Word of God has decided to change it after discovering that a war bonnet in Native American culture is akin to a badge of honor for heroes and warriors (both which Jet is not), to avoid cultural misrepresentation.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: According to his profile, he acts like a Jerkass because no one takes him seriously.
- Jerkass: An arrogant asshole with dreams of grandeur.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has red eyes, and is a complete Jerkass.
Storm the Albatross
Power: AerokinesisA kind, giant boy who lives with his grandfather and deals with his antics. He doesn’t answer questions, but he lives very close to Sonic.
- Gentle Giant: He doesn’t seem to act particularly antagonistic to anyone.
- Manchild: Implied to be a teenager. His character profile states that he has a tendency to throw tantrums.
- Nice Guy: Other than his habit of throwing tantrums, Storm is a good-hearted person who is both a good sport and a good listener.
- Parental Abandonment: Aside from his grandfather, no mentions of his parents are made at all.
- Raised by Grandparents: Old Man Owl is his grandfather.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has red eyes, but it's subverted as he doesn't do anything antagonistic.
Wave the Swallow
Power: TechnopathAn elegant girl of purple, she doesn’t look anything at all like the rather boyish girl she truly is. She doesn’t answer questions.
- Green-Eyed Monster: One of her traits listed on her profile is listed as "envious".
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: She’s very elegantly dressed, and she’s a master at custom-designing Extreme Gear.
- Pride: Another one of her character traits.
- Purple Is Powerful: Wears purple, and has the power to control any machine.
- Of Corsets Sexy: She wears one rather conspicuously and casually.
- Wrench Wench: Her power certainly implies such.
Power: OmnipotenceThe god of the night. He doesn’t (usually) answer questions.
- Composite Character: Of Mephiles the Dark and Dark Gaia.
- Dark Is Not Evil: His domain is darkness and night, but he is not evil.
- The Faceless: His face is shrouded in darkness.
- Floating Limbs: Has floating hands and no arms.
- Foil: To Light Gaia. He is the god of darkness, night, and destruction. Light Gaia represents light, reconstruction, and day.
- I Have Many Names: Is also known as "Mephiles", "Lucifer", the "Sun of Soleanna", and "Li’idalo".
- In the Hood: Being made of cloth and metal, the part where his cloth surrounds his "face" appears as this.
- The Leader: Of the Gaia Triad, as it created both Gaia Mercury and Light Gaia, and is the oldest of the three.
- Physical God
- The Sacred Darkness: Represents darkness and the night.
Power: OmnipotenceThe heroine of lore and goddess of the twilight. She doesn’t answer questions.
- Bandage Babe: Is covered in bandage wrappings, with said wrappings even serving as her hat.
- Blue Is Heroic: Her main color scheme is blue, and is called the "Heroine of Gaia" in legends about her.
- The Faceless: Her face is covered in bandage wrappings, so only her eyes are shown.
- Composite Character: Of Sonic the Werehog and the ghost girl from Night of the Werehog.
- Ideal Hero: Many legends tell of the “Heroine of Gaia,” implying some sort of heroic past.
- I Have Many Names: Is also known as "Sanikkusa", "Phantasma", "Eve", and "Werehog".
- Physical God
Power: OmnipotenceThe god of the day. He doesn’t answer questions.
- The Aloner: Apparently he lives in the core of the planet Gaia, content to be alone.
- Foil: To Dark Gaia. He is the god of light, reconstruction, and day. Dark Gaia represents darkness, night, and destruction.
- The Heart: This post refers to him as the "heart" of the Gaia Triad. When he was created, all three gods worked together in harmony.
- I Have Many Names: Is also known as "Iblis", "Connemara", and "Chip".
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: He seems to represent all that is light.
- Light Is Good: Is a god whose domain is light.
- Physical God
Rob O’ the Tyrants
Power: Aiming SkillsRosy’s cousin and fellow runaway. He’s a skilled archer.
- Archer Archetype: Is good at wielding a bow and arrow, just like his comic incarnation.
- Badass Cape: He wears a dark green cloak tied around his neck that also has a hood.
- In the Hood: His cloak comes with a hood.
- The Mafia: His family is implied to be this, which explains why he ran away just like his cousin.
- Meaningful Rename: His real name is Robin Rose. Like Rosy, he changed his name after running away from home so he can distance himself from his family.
- The Runaway: Just like Rosy, he is actively avoiding his family, if his name change is to be of indication.
- The Quiet One: His profile describes him as "tight-lipped".
Old Man Owl
Power: Force FieldsStorm’s kooky grandfather and Sonic’s neighbor from the other side of the lake.
Power: Super SightThe princess of Christmas Island who is in charge of tourism.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Sonic, but it's later heartbreakingly subverted when Sonic discovered she was seeing Ken Khan behind his back because the latter was "cute".
- Curtains Match the Window: Has red eyes and red hair.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Subverted. Although she is the princess with Christmas Island and is Sonic's childhood friend, she broke Sonic's heart by cheating on him with Ken Khan based on how "cute" he looked. Many fans weren't happy with that.
- Hate Sink: She's become this after it was revealed she cheated on Sonic with Ken Khan.
- The Leader
- Well, Excuse Me, Princess!: Sally is a princess, while her childhood friend Sonic (though by no means a loser) is irresponsible and lazy. After dating each other for two years, she ditches Sonic for a "cuter" guy.
- Your Cheating Heart: Initially a girlfriend of Sonic's, but they broke up once it was discovered she was seeing Ken Khan behind his back because "he was cute".
Power: PrehensilityThe strange, monochrome CEO of the Ex-World Sports Company that distributes Extreme Gear. She’s related to Madotsuki Metora.
- Bilingual Bonus: This post has her speaking Japanese.
- Dark and Troubled Past: When she was younger, her sister Madotsuki (yes, that one) committed suicide, and the only thing that kept her going after the tragedy was her love of sports. And because she was born just after the end of Surface War II, it's implied that she had to grow up dealing with the fallout of the war.
- Expy / Composite Character: Of Monoe and Monoko from Yume Nikki.
- Never a Self-Made Woman: Averted. This post detailed how she got to where she was.
- Prehensile Hair: Her main ability.
Power: NoneBorn with a deadly genetic defect that left her without a power, Maria lived on the Space Colony Ark until her death at age 12. She is Eggman's fraternal twin brother.
- Cool Big Sis: Was one to Shadow in his backstory.
- Exhausted Eye Bags: Has these, to show the physical side-effects of being an Ill Girl.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Has blonde hair and has not a single mean bone in her body.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Like her game incarnation, she protected Shadow by taking a bullet meant for him.
- Ill Girl: Was born like this just like in Sonic Adventure 2, but unlike her game incarnation, in the Juice 'verse she looks very sickly and weak. Shadow explains in this post that she was born with the rare but deadly Nazo-Immune Deficiency Syndrome, which is what happens when a person was born without the Nazo-Immune Cell, a special cell that is responsible for everyone in the Juice 'verse having superpowers. Its symptoms include the inability to digest certain foods, thin skin, occasional hair loss, and body-wide muscle atrophy.
- Posthumous Character: She died sometime before the Juice 'verse's main storyline.
- Too Good for This Sinful Earth: One of the nicest characters in the Juice 'verse. Of course she had to die.
- True Blue Femininity: Like her game incarnation, she wears blue.
- Un-Sorcerer: Born without powers, which left her severely ill as a result.
- Walking Spoiler: It's hard to bring Shadow up without mentioning her.
Charlie “Omochao” O’Molly
Power: OmniglotA talkative announcer and huge fan of The Chao Garden.