Promociones Dorado is a stable of professional wrestlers in Major League Wrestling (MLW). The stable was created in 2018 and its leader/founder is Salina De La Renta. In its early tenure for the promotion, she had managed the Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Rey Fenix) who were the MLW tag team champions for a time. As the months went on, more members were added to their ranks such as Ricky Martinez, Sammy Guevara, El Hijo De LA Park, and most notably, LA Park (yes the original La Parka from the WCW days) and Low Ki (well-known fighter who has wrestled for major promotions in the past). The stable currently has Salina De La Renta, Los Parks, and Mil Muertes (of Lucha Underground fame). Former members consist of: Ricky Martinez, Bestia 666, Low Ki, and Jimmy Havoc as an "advisor", according to Salina.
- Arch-Enemy: Konnan, Mance Warner, Low Ki. Previously Sami Callihan, but Salina used Mance Warner to send him packing. "Filthy" Tom Lawlor was, but that was by extension via Low Ki being the MLW Champion. As of 2021, Savio Vega due to his refusal to sell his IWA promotion to Azteca Underground.
- Big Bad: For a time in MLW before they were usurped by Contra Unit in early 2019. As of 2021, now both factions are.
- The Dragon: Mil Muertes and formerly Ricky Martinez and Low Ki.
- HeelFace Turn: Happened when Salina turned on Low Ki and left him to get mauled by Contra. This was a stupid move because it put a target on both Promociones Dorado AND Contra's backs.
- Masked Luchador: Hijo De La Park, LA Park, LA Park Jr. and Mil Muertes.
- Unmasked Luchador: Bestia 666, who like his father Damian 666 wears facepaint.
- Mythology Gag: In the website for Azteca Underground, it dropped several references to the late Lucha Underground universe. To illustrate, there are a couple of name drops pertaining to a certain 'El Jefe' as well as a very familiar woman who specializes in giving 'Licks of death'.
- Spicy Latina: Salina may be the spiciest in all of American wrestling right now.
- Wham Shot: The episode of a recent produced episode of MLW Fusion mentioned that it's now owned by Azteca Underground. Sounds familiar?
- You Have Failed Me: Salina De La Renta punished Sami Callihan for his failure to take out Tom Lawlor (see Batman Gambit above) by forcing him into a Falls Count Anywhere match against LA Park, which Park won after spearing Callihan through several chairs. Speaking of which, this trope was also the reason that Salina had fired Sammy Guevara for losing his match when he was in her Promociones Dorado faction.