Lizzie was a series of animated shorts by DreamWorks Animation that were shown on DreamWorksTV and go90.
The series was about a teenage girl named Lizzie Green, who ended up transformed into a lizard after her dad tried to cure her of her acne with a pimple remover he invented that utilized lizard DNA.
The first season premiered in 2016 and consisted of six shorts, while the second season was released the following year and lasted seven shorts.
- Alpha Bitch: Brooklyn's sole purpose is to be the popular girl who looks down on Lizzie and treats her like shit.
- Babysitting Episode: "Misadventures in Babysitting" has Lizzie hired to babysit a woman's one-year-old son.
- Instant Humiliation: Just Add YouTube!: The episode "Coma Bae" involves Lizzie's friend Jaden being humiliated by a viral video of him getting injured and another viral video of him farting loudly, both of which are especially humiliating because of Lizzie indirectly causing the popularity and creation of the respective videos. In the end, Lizzie makes it up to Jaden by posting a viral video where she uses a bottle to make her lips swollen.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": The cartoon is about a humanoid lizard named Lizzie.
- Naked People Trapped Outside: Lizzie's attempt to liberate the alligator at the zoo in "Operation Reptile Rescue!" goes awry when she gets trapped in the exhibit and the crocodile strips her. While trying to catch up with her friends and the alligator wearing her clothes, she ends up tranquilized and comes to in time for her friends to assure her that the news was more focused on the escaped alligator.
- New Job Episode: "My Dad, the Lunchlady" has Lizzie's dad work at the school cafeteria to satisfy his wife's demands that he get a job. The principal fires him when it's discovered that he forgot to wear pants at work.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: Lizzie still has hair after her transformation into a lizard girl.
- Parental Sexuality Squick: "Fifty Shades of Green" is about Lizzie's disgust at her parents openly acting intimate in front of her. She puts a stop to it by tricking her father into watching a home movie of her grandparents preparing to do the nasty.
- Special Edition Title: "Beyond the Beat" dispenses with the usual title sequence and replaces it with a mock rock documentary intro.