Macho Sauce Productions has assorted things made by a Christian conservative political commentator Alfonzo "Zo" Rachel.
He started out as making political rant videos on his YouTube channel during the buildup of the 2008 US Presidential Election.
Later on, his videos became much more diverse as he also included his music and show of his skills as a musician. He also got the attention of the mainstream conservatives.
- 20 Lb Sledge: A music album
- Galactica Roots of the Curse: A Bible fanfiction with some elements of Battlestar Galactica.
- He worked with PJTV and with his series of videos "Zonation". Though such videos seems to get rarer for the time being.
- Up to Know Good: Zo discussed several things on The Bible, "Christian Apologetics" style.
- Counter-Attacktiks: Martial arts video instructions.
- and his usual political rant videos.
- Anvilicious / Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped.
- Badass Bookworm: Is a sci-fi geek, discusses The Bible, knows martial arts.
- Barack Obama: Appears several times.
- Black and Nerdy: Alfonzo. More like "Black and Geeky" but idea's still the same.
- Christian Rock: 20 Lb. Sledge music.
- The Fundamentalist: And he's not ashamed of it.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: In the video "Coffee and Stimulus" has Zo describing coffee creation with some suggestive things.
- Gender-Blender Name: His nickname Zo, which is pronounced exactly the same as Zoe.
- Graceful Loser: When Obama won the presidential election, he congratulated the democrats and the liberals for their victory in his very first video after the elections.
- Hard Work Fallacy: Engages in this fallacy.
- Historical Hero Upgrade: If it's historical since it's actually biblical. However, his depiction of the Nephilim on Galactica Roots of The Curse shows them as heroic servants of God. On the other hand, most theologies tend to show Nephilim as wicked and evil (or at least corrupted).
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: Averted. Various political figures from Nancy Pelosi to Barack Obama to Kim Jong-Il appears in his videos.
- Never Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight: Played with in his first video on martial arts. He shows and illustrated about disarming an armed guy with nothing but his moves, but he made it explicitly clear that it's not always going to work and that the first thing to do when you see an man with a knife trying to attack you is to run away.
- Patriotic Fervor
- Positive Discrimination: Inverted in his video "The O-Team" where the only black guy in the team is the most dense and is considerably less intelligent than the 3 other white guys.
- Protest Song: "Victicrat"
- Scary Black Man: Subverted, Alfonzo's pretty much a rather affable guy even though some pictures of him look intimidating.
- Shout-Out: Many.
- Stop Being Stereotypical: He criticized many black people for living up to their negative stereotypes.
- Strawman Liberal: Like all other political commentaries. Is not free from this.
- Take That!
- Testosterone Poisoning: The Title.