- "This is the Noah and Zane Show-a! This is the Zane and Noah Show-a!
I'm the brain and he is Balboa, one in the fast lane the other is slow-a! You know-a!
Spend most of my time in pain and being detained while he abstains from being vein to gain the reign!
We are brothers from birds of a feather, we become an unbreakable chain!
We become an explodable force like butane, I'm the left and he's the right brain!
He likes to explain while I shout profanes, one of us is Noah and the other is Zane!"— Ashtorothe's Fan Rap
Zane and Noah are two young comedians from YouTube with a variety of videos consisting of various skits. There is small supporting cast, with people such as Matthew, the friend with a car, and a few others. From Music Videos to Deconstructive Parodies, from personal challenges to whatever else; the two are dedicated to changing comedy, without restrictions.
They also have a Facebook page and Twitter.
Tropes that apply to The Zane And Noah Show:
- The Alcoholic: Survivor Dude confesses that he had this problem and had to go to AA in the second installment.
- Duct Tape for Everything: Noah uses it to attach a knife to a stick to make a spear in "Survivor-Dude".
- Expy: Zane's "Dark Justice" voice has been compared to Piccolo's from Dragon Ball Z Abridged.
- Fake Nationality: Noah, who pretends to be Australian, in "Survivor-Dude".
- Dark Justice (Zane): In the name of justice!
- Overly-Long Gag/ Rattling Off Legal: The duration of "SleepAids" is mainly spent listing the side-effects of the drug.
- Shoutout: One skit has two characters named Charlie and Manson.
- DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!!
- "Staple'd!" and "Soap'd!" are Shout Outs to MTV programming.
- Title Sequence: Each episode beings a short theme tune, the title of the show, and cutouts of Zane and Noah's faces.