Carol also has an alternate mod in which Boyfriend faces off with an angel version of her called "Hellchart Carol" and serves as the opponent of a golf-themed mod, both of which are also creations of bbpanzu.
Due to their status as a Fan-Preferred Crossover Pairing. Carol and Whitty would finally get their own dedicated mod called the "Date Week" mod that also served as a Grand Finale for the Vs Whitty mod due to it's original download being put on private on GameBanana.
- Carol Roll
- Adaptation Species Change: Goes from a human in her origin mod to an angel in her Hellchart incarnation.
- Amicable Exes: bbpanzu has confirmed that Carol and Sunday used to date, but broke up later for reasons unexplained by him. That does not stop them from being friends and housemates, as shown in Sunday's own mod.
- Interspecies Friendship: Carol (human, or angel in hellchart) and Girlfriend (demon).
- Interspecies Romance: Canonically, Carol is the love interest of Whitty, a humanoid bomb.
- Sassy Black Woman: Carol is implied to be this, given her dialogue before the songs.
- Something Completely Different: The Golf Minigame, one of Carol's spin-off mods, has the player playing golf. Downplayed, though; since the mod is still built on Friday Night Funkin''s own engine (or a variant, the Kade Engine, in this case), it's still a rhythm game (this time more akin to Rhythm Heaven) where the arrow or AWSD keys are still used to swing and strike poses.
- Totally Radical: Carol's greeting towards Girlfriend before "Carol Roll":"yoo bestfriend wsup"
- Trash Talk: Carol throws a TORRENT of insults at Boyfriend before "Boogie"."You're literally a fucking toddler. Baby bitch can't even wipe his own ass with those big ass hands of yours. Can't bend on your knees cuz they up to your nuts. Bigfoot called, he wanted to congratulate you on beating the world record of largest feet."
- Wicked Cultured: Carol enjoys watching Hamilton and her second song, "Body", is based on the song of the same name by Megan Thee Stallion.