It was re-released under Creative Commons in 2006, and can now be played online or downloaded here.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- The Ageless: Robbo. Justified Trope, due to him being a robot.
- A Winner Is You: Your only reward for completion is a "congratulations" message.
- Acid-Trip Dimension: Systems I (made up largely of four-petal flowers), K (LEGO® blocks) and L (vines) are very pretty.
- Cheat Code: Entering FRONT242 (presumably named after the EBM band) on the title screen changes the cryptic level passwords to LEVELA through LEVELO, and allows the player to skip the current stage by pressing TAB.
- Cute Machines: The prettiest little robot until WALLE came along.
- Easter Egg: Level H1 has blocks spelling out "JP" — Janusz Pelc, one of the designers.
- Everything Trying to Kill You: There's enemies that will kill Robbo if you let them.
- Excuse Plot: Robbo has to wander through four planets across 15 solar systems (60 levels) as part of an exile.
- Luck-Based Mission: Stage O2 can only be passed by shooting the one random powerup at the bottom left, and getting the powerup which turns the otherwise-indestructible magnets into harmless blocks. It can take several tries before this happens. Stage E2 is a maze of Fricking Laser Beams, and dodging them all is largely a matter of luck (which, again, usually takes several tries).
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: One of the enemies is a roving eveball with a red iris.
- Schmuck Bait: On Level H1, there is an easily-reachable key — with a magnet behind it, so if you take the key you get killed.