The game's a platformer in which you play as Pierre le Chef who has to collect food that escapes his fridge in six different countries:
Not to be confused with Eric Dolphy's final music album.
This game provides the following tropes:
- American Kirby Is Hardcore: The European boxart has the characters in a chibi artstyle, but the American boxart, while still cartoonish, looks way more realistic.
- Anthropomorphic Food: The food that must be caught.
- Goomba Stomp: Can be used to stun food (But that lowers the score) or to squish the uncatchable jelly.
- It Came from the Fridge: Before the stage begins, all the food jumps out of the fridge.
- Inescapable Net: Used to catch food, before it gets put into a cage.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: Switzerland.