I'm a 21-year-old American biomedical engineering student with a minor in history. I love video games and literature, but I don't generally watch much television. My biggest pet peeve is probably Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma, although the misuse of the word "poisonous" to mean "venomous" is a close runner-up.
open/close all folders
Work Pages Launched
Trope Pages Launched
This troper provides examples of the following tropes:
- All Love Is Unrequited
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Maybe just a little.
- But I Read a Book About It: Common, since I'm the resident Bookworm of my circle of friends.
- Cute Bookworm: Well, I hope the cute part is accurate...
- Defrosting Ice Queen: According to some.
- The Engineer
- Geeky Turn-On: I need someone I can relate to, you know?
- Green Eyes
- Hates Small Talk
- I Have Brothers: The best part of college is not having to share a bathroom with them, though I miss all the Halo splitscreen multiplayer.
- Insufferable Genius: Allegedly.
- Jack of All Trades: Many hobbies and skills, including: Video games, sewing, technical writing, engineering, basic law enforcement and public safety, puns, politics and current events, literary analysis, pencil sketching, photography, DIY projects, disaster preparedness, watching documentaries, reading judicial opinions, studying German, memorizing random facts and obscure trivia, dabbling in various fandoms, and troping.
- The Klutz: Though I've been told I'm a Cute Clumsy Girl.
- Lethal Chef: The horror!
- Nerds Are Sexy
- Not Good with Rejection
- Pungeon Master: Basically the Carlos of my friend group. The reaction is usually equal parts Actually Pretty Funny and Collective Groan.
- The Spock: Occasionally called this by my mother.