- Approval of God: Jesse Hernandez loves the "The Nutshack but..." memes and gushed about them on his Twitter, and he even released the original full version of the theme. NUMP, who performed the theme song, also voiced his approval.
- Copiously Credited Creators: The show's crew was made up of 5 people who were involved with nearly every aspect of production for the show; including voice acting, storyboarding, character designs, animation, writing, editing, sound mixing, music, direction, and any additional funds needed.
- Colbert Bump: The memes surrounding the show's Theme Song (thanks in part to SiIvaGunner and The Mysterious Mr. Enter) and its quality (thanks to RebelTaxi, The Annotated Series, Cartoon Hero and also Mr. Enter) have given this show far more notoriety than it ever got in its original run.
- Creator Killer:
- The Nutshack is the first and only cartoon to be produced by ABS-CBN's animation division; since then they have remained dormant.
- The cast and crew for this show haven't done anything noteworthy since its cancellation, with a few of them even quitting the TV industry all together.
- Image Source:
- This show provides the page image for The Stoner
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Only the first season was released on DVD, and even then, it had a very limited print run. The show is on the Myx YouTube channel, but unlike the DVD version, it's censored.
- No Budget: It's quite obvious that the showrunners didn't have much in the way of one based on the intro alone.
- The Other Darrin: The two characters (Jackson Colero and Tito Dick) were recast in the second season.
- Reclusive Artist: With the exception of NUMP, Ramon and Jesse, the team behind this show is incredibly difficult to find online, with the voice actor for Jerome being the hardest as his name turns up next to nothing at all.
- Rereleased for Free: This show was put up on YouTube after it originally aired on the pay TV channel Myx.
- Schedule Slip: The last few episodes of season 2 didn't air until 2011, and by that time, people forgot the show even existed.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: In late 2017/early 2018, long after the series aired, most videos on the show's official YouTube channel were blocked due to copyright claims from ABS-CBN Corporation.
- Short-Runners: Only had 16 episodes.
- Unintentional Period Piece: For those not put off by the animation, the show's references are rather dated, especially since they usually rely on mid 2000s youth culture (such as the Pimp My Ride references in "Jeepney" and Tuquack and Snoop Duck are two examples).
- The Wiki Rule: The Nutshack Wiki, and another Nutshack Wiki.
- Word of God: On one of the commentaries of Season 1, Jesse revealed the reason the show is called "The Nutshack" is because the cast live in an area of "nutty" people, hence "Nutshack".
Trivia / The Nutshack