- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer:The Facebook page posted a photo captioned: "Happy #WolfWednesday! Could we interest you in this beautiful white wolf pup?" The image they posted◊ showed an arctic fox.
- The Danza: Kate Higgins as Kate in the rest of the franchise.
- The Other Darrin: Justin Long, Hayden Panettiere, Christina Ricci, and every other voice actor from the first film didn't (and in Dennis Hopper's case, couldn't) reprise their roles for Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure. So this naturally resulted.
- Talking to Himself: As aforementioned, Kate Higgins provides the voices of Kate, Lilly, and Stinky. Unknown voice actor Blackie Rose fills in for Garth and voices the Big Bad King.
- What Could Have Been: The idea for this film dates as far back as 2002. After the failure of The Trumpet of the Swan, Richard Rich wanted to try something else. His original vision was going to be traditionally animated, and have a darker and more dramatic, emotional tone - similar to the eighties Don Bluth films - along with more Character Development. However, after traditional animation began to die off and be replaced by CGI, Rich decided to make it CG, but keep the general story tone. Eventually, after taking his idea to a new animation studio, it ended up being retooled into the silly, bizarre wolf film we know today. One wonders if the film would be better received had they stuck to the original idea.
Trivia / Alpha and Omega