- The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Juicy" references the battle between the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis in the Console Wars, often given a Shout Out:
- A$AP Rocky, New York Bittersweet Symphony
- Chris Morris, Super Nintendo samples "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis" from The Notorious B.I.G.'s Juicy.
- King Chip, Dear Hip-Hop
Who know the old days can change the way you think
- Minority$ociety, Dreams
No taking it for granted, could be gone in a blink of an eye
Now it's too late, click rewind
Back to my Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis days.
- Snoop Dogg, Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto:
When I was six, my biggest worry if I can reminisce
- Spose, Why Am I So Happy?
Was that Id have a Super Nintendo but not a Genesis
Full crib, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
- Teiji Mack, Cigarett Trips
Back then the buttons for the Hadouken, seemed limitless
Pressing anything to hit a fatality
- Too Far Boyz, Juicy ;)
- American Dad!: In a flashback from "Brains, Brains and Automobiles", it is revealed that Biggie got shot because Roger, who was driving him around, insulted another driver for cutting him off and used Biggie as a Human Shield before making off with the gold necklace he was wearing.Stan: (takes the bling out of his shirt) He said he made this for me.
- Futurama: In "The Luck of the Fryrish", a flashback to Fry's past features a beatboxer called Noticeably F.A.T.
- South Park: In "Hell on Earth 2006", Butters tries to pull off a Bloody Mary stunt by chanting "Biggie Smalls" before a mirror. Biggie appears and tries to kill him because people have been doing the same thing all night and making him leave Satan's party.