- Homestar Runner:
- Strong Bad needs no introduction: "I've been described as cool, awesome, hot, video games, the hottest, and real real hot."
- Cheat Commandos member Reinforcements: "Justice Rocket Backpack Rocket Rocket, fire!"
- Thy Dungeonman 3 repeats "Upon the table there is a stein."
- From the Strong Bad Email "more armies": "The drive! The power! The motivation! The fortitude! The power again!"
- Thnikkaman's message on Marzipan's answering machine: "I was just calling up to see if you wanted to join my Thnikkaband. I got instruments, drums, cymbals, drums..."
- Coach Z trying to sink the 18th hole at Sweet Puttin' Cakes in "mini golf": "Oh! I guess I forgort to port. Oh! I guess I forgrat to prat. Oh! 'GORKA FA PORK!!"
- From "The King of Town's Very Own Quite Popular Cartoon Show": "Poopsmith, you smell like a Crapsmith!"
- Somewhat lampshaded in "Where U Goin' 2":Strong Bad: Maybe [The Cheat's] just going to the ATM machine.
Strong Mad: THAT'S REDUNDANT!
- The theme to Stinkoman K 20X6:Challenge and fighting!
We're fighting the challenge tonight!
Everyone's fighting the challenge that's ought to be fighting!
- The Expository Theme Tune to Cat Face:Cat Face, he's got a big cat face
He's got the body of a cat, and the face of a cat
And he flies through the air 'cause he's got a cat face
- The Red vs. Blue PSA introducing Grifball features Simmons and Church representing the "American Grifball League of America".
- O'Malley: "You foolish fools will never defeat me! You're far too busy being foolish!"
- In the first episode of Furious Famicom Faggot, Furious plays Super Mario Bros. 2, and comments on the character selection screen with, "You can be any of these stupid assholes. You can pick Mario, Luigi, Toad, Luigi, or the princess!"
- In Baby Cakes Diary #2, Babycakes describes how his father was scared of the moon when it "got all blue, and blue-lookin'."
- Charlie the Unicorn. "Candy Mountain! It's a land of sweets and joy... and joyness..."
- asdfmovie for sure."I baked you a pie!"
"Oh boy! What flavor?"
"I'm going to punch your face..."
- Or most recently
"...In the face!"
(Cue closeup on guy's face, revealing a second face)
- Dusk's Dawn: "What happened here? Is anypony able to tell me what happened here?"
- If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device has the Man-Emperor of Mankind following episode 18.
- Zero Punctuation:
- In Yahtzee's review of Dead Space, he sums up the game's faults thusly:Yahtzee: It's repetitive, it's riddled with clichés, you could replace the entire cast with puppy dogs and they still wouldn't be likable, it's repetitive, and despite its original ideas, it somehow fails to kill the feeling that you've seen it all before. All in all, it comes across as the sort of thing you'd get from a soulless video game generating machine if you fed an Aliens box set into the slot and asked for something less compelling. And more repetitive.
- Also from another review: "Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho, by Clive Barker."
- The Stinger of his Splinter Cell: Conviction review:Yahtzee: Have I mentioned that I wrote a novel and you can pre-order it from Amazon and Amazon.co.uk? Well, I wrote a novel and you can pre-order it from Amazon and Amazon.co.uk.
- In Yahtzee's review of Dead Space, he sums up the game's faults thusly:
Redundancy / Web Animation