Airdate: Monday, July 11, 2005
Sender: Someone stronger than [Strong Bad]
"Weak Bad" gets an email from "Someone stronger than you" asking what on his "bottom 10" list. Strong Bad decides to answer "Simone's" question "relatively free of charge", and starts listing his ten least favorite things ever:
10. Dry T-shirt contests: "You'll never find a more degrading contest or a larger waste of not-water."
9. "That horrible painting that's been in Strong Mad's closet since we were little", which gives Strong Bad the jibblies every time ("the Jibblies" themselves get an honorable mention as number 11 on Strong Bad's bottom 10).
8. Emails with more than one "Fwd:" or "Re:" in the subject line.
7. "Miniature versions of already bite-sized foods", such as "Fluffy Puff Bite-Size Nibblers" and their even-more-annoying-than-Marshie mascot Nibbles.
6. The foul stench of wet The Cheat.
5. "Not... pigeons. They eat breadcrumbs. Take craps on people. Funny stuff."
4. "There was this one time I had to hug a tree." Apparently, this one was Homestar's idea.
3. Giving chocolate desserts dangerous names, such as "Chocolardiac Arrest", "This Brownie Might Kill You!", and the thoroughly unappetizing "Chocozuma's Revenge".
Strong Bad: Shut up, lady!
2. Songs that try to pass off "la la's", "na na's", and "doot do's" as legit lyrics, like Limozeen's "Feed the Childrens"
1. ...is interrupted by Homestar showing off not his bottom ten, but his bottom ("Buttdance again, like the rhythm's down your pants now!"), which disgusts Strong Bad to the point that number 1 comes out as "Thcleaning your own puke off the keyboard."
- Actually Pretty Funny: Number five of Strong Bad's "Bottom 10" comes out as "not pigeons" as Strong Bad seems to realize mid-sentence that pigeons are kinda amusing. "They eat breadcrumbs, take craps on people. Funny stuff."
- Big "SHUT UP!": Strong Bad delivers one to a lady who gushes about the chocolate desserts with dangerous names.
- Easter Egg: Averted. This is the first email since "property of ones" not to have any Easter eggs, which gets lampshaded in the stinger after a long beat.Strong Bad (weakly): No, there's no Easter eggs. I... I'm not up to it. Go away.
- Fan Disservice: Homestar's butt dance, which leads to Strong Bad puking all over the Lappy's keyboard.
- Hypocritical Humor: Even though he lists "songs that try to pass of la la's, na na's, and doot do's as legit lyrics", Strong Bad has been known to sing lyrics that contain "na na's" himself (for example, his intro in the "secret recipes" email has him singing "na na's").
- Irony: Strong Bad sings "This email is making fun of you!" for the intro, only to see the featured email making fun of him.
- Malicious Misnaming: The e-mail sent to "Weak Bad" comes from "someone stronger and badder than [him]", so Strong Bad retaliates by referring to himself as "Strong Bad the Good Dancer" and that the sender is "someone who is a girl", named "Simone".
- Nausea Fuel: "Thcleaning up your own puke off the keyboard" makes the top... erm, bottom spot on Strong Bad's bottom ten after Homestar does a butt dance in front of him.
- Nightmare Fuel: "That horrible painting that's been in Strong Mad's closet since we were little" always gives Strong Bad a serious case of "the jibblies".
- Noodle Incident: Number 4: "There was this one time I had to hug a tree." Why did Homestar make Strong Bad hug that tree? And why did SB comply, even if reluctantly?
- Overly Long Gag: The seemingly-endless Fwd:s and Re:s scrolling by during Number 8: "Emails with more than one Fwd: or Re: in the Subject Line"
- Scatting: Number 2: "Songs that try to pass off la la's, na na's, and doot do's as legit lyrics." As evidenced in Limozeen's bizarrely-titled "Feed the Childrens".Strong Bad: Ugh. What were they thinking? More like, "we need to feed our children, so we made this terrible song."
- Shaking the Rump: Homestar interrupts the ending of Strong Bad's list to show this off, which makes Strong Bad so sick that he throws up:Homestar: (singing) Buttdance again, like the rhythm's down your pants now!
- Spooky Painting: "Number 9: That Horrible Painting that's been in Strong Mad's closet since we were little".Horrible Painting: Come on in heeere...
- The Stinger: Strong Bad lampshades the lack of any easter eggs.
- Take That, Audience!: Strong Bad's email song features the lyrics "This email is making fun of you!"
- Top Ten List: Inverted, with Strong Bad giving a "Bottom 10" list.
- Unfortunate Names: Taking third place is "Giving chocolate desserts dangerous names" like "This Brownie Might Kill You!" and "the least appetizing name of all, Chocozuma's Revenge".
- Urban Legend: Referenced in Number 8:Strong Bad: Oh, great... let me guess: "It's true! You saw it on the news!" Or, "Hey, sounds crazy, but thought it was worth a shot!"
- Vomit Discretion Shot: Strong Bad ends up puking over his keyboard, which is just off-screen.