First aired: March 11, 2019
Potatoes on Mars:
- Written by: Craig Bartlett
- Absentee Actor: Carrot and Face 9000 aren't in this episode.
- Big "YES!": When Jet suggests that they go to Mars, Sydney and Mindy shout "YES!"
- Continuity Nod: Sean says he sings in the shower, which was previously mentioned in "Holidays in Boxwood Terrace".
- Cool Shades: Sunspot wears this while playing the instruments to the first song featured in the episode.
- Hidden Depths: It's revealed that Sean can play the drums and Sydney can play the piano.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Mindy's groan-inducing "Mars fries" joke.
- Inherently Funny Words: Jet considers "potato" to be yet another great/funny Earth word.
- Musical Episode: This episode has four musical numbers in it.
- Rule of Cool: During the first song, Sean protests that they can just look up the answers they need online, but Sydney and Mindy say that it's more fun to go to space to find out.
- Singing in the Shower: Sean says that he sings in the shower again.
- The gang trying to plant potatoes on Mars is a reference to The Martian.
- The first song featured in the episode is similar in style to the song, "Life On Mars?" by David Bowie.
- Title Drop: Twice; once by Mindy and again during the first song by Jet.
- Wink "Ding!": Twice; the first time when Sean somehow appears on Sunspot's tablet in an astronaut outfit, and again at the end of the episode where Jet's face somehow appears on Mars.
- Written by: Craig Bartlett
Jet is fascinated by his first Earthie rainbow. He wants to know all about them! Sydney tells Jet about the mythical Leprechauns that keep a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and even though they explain that it's only a story, Jet insists on following the rainbow to its end and meeting a magical leprechaun.
- Absentee Actor: Celery and Face 9000 are absent.
- Brief Accent Imitation: Carrot briefly speaks in an Irish accent.
- Continuity Nod: Jet wears a green birthday pin on his shoe to prevent himself from getting pinched. Birthday pins were first brought up in "Earthday Birthday".
- Determinator: Even though Sean and Sydney try to tell Jet that leprechauns aren't real, Jet still wants to find one, and even tries to go to the end of the rainbow.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: The entire premise of the episode. Jet sees a rainbow for the first time and thinks it's the most beautiful and magical thing he's ever seen.
- Foreshadowing: Carrot's can of green paint falling on Sunspot foreshadows that the leprechaun was actually Sunspot all along.
- Great Big Book of Everything: Lampshaded by Mindy when Sean pulls out his Big Book of Rainbows. She asks if he has a Big Book for everything. Sean says he doesn't yet, and that he's trying to complete his Big Book library.
- Hates Baths: Sunspot runs away when Carrot says that he'll have to take a bath to wash off the green paint.
- Holiday Episode: This episode takes place on St. Patrick's Day. The Irish jig is even heard a few times throughout the episode.
- Leprechaun: Sydney tells Jet about leprechauns, creatures that keep a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Jet wants to find one. When he thinks that he's found one, it turns out to be Sunspot.
- Limited Wardrobe: Lampshaded when Sean says that since he always wears green, he's safe from getting pinched on St. Patrick's Day.
- Make a Wish: Sydney tells Jet that leprechauns will grant you a wish. Jet wishes that Sunspot was there with him to help him decide on his wish, and his wish gets granted when the leprechaun is revealed to be Sunspot.
- Obsessed with Food: Jet's first two potential wish choices have to do with food (marshmallows to be exact).
- Reflective Eyes: At the beginning of the episode, Jet's eyes reflect a rainbow.