There's sleigh-bells all around
But the sun's beating down
'Cause it's S'Winter
The day looks too hot for Phineas and Ferb to do anything, until their dad gives them his snowcone machine. That gives Phineas an idea to make it snow that day, since snow in winter is when it's too cold to enjoy it.
Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz plans on using loads of laser pointers to melt chocolate, collect it, and then reform it into his image, so that people will like him more.
- Big Blackout: Doofenshmirtz plugs in his machine, which causes this to happen.
- Broke the Rating Scale: A variation, where Doofenshmirtz's laser has a melting capacity of 7, on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Comically Missing the Point: Doofenshmirtz froze Perry. Of course Perry couldn't say whether or not he understood Doofenshmirtz's plan.
- Phineas thinks Candace screaming on the snowboard is getting into the rush.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Candace becomes insanely jealous of Jeremy's new exchange-student friend, who looks like a gorgeous Swedish girl from the back. Said student turned out to be....D.D.: Derek Dukenson, but you can call me 'D.D.'
- Face Palm: A smacking one's face in a snowcone variant.
- Gender Reveal: The exchange student is actually a guy.
- Gone Horribly Right: Candace ties herself to the ski lift so she won't fall during the way up. She's unable to untie herself when it's time to get off the lift.
- Instant Ice: Just Add Cold!: Candace falls in a cold lake and comes out this way.
- Lampshade Hanging: When Candace is caught on the same snowboard with P & F, but behind them, the boys wonder why things they hit seem to pass them and smack into Candace.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Candace decides not to go up the ski lift with Jeremy, and then he gets on the lift with an exchange student from Sweden.
- Portmanteau: Summer + Winter = S'Winter, but some people call it "Wummer".
- Pretty in Mink: Several girls playing in the snow have cute fur-trimmed coats.
- Punny Name: All the guys in a bobsled team are named Bob.
- Victory Is Boring: Doofenshmirtz seems a little bummed when he thinks Perry might not have escaped and tried to thwart his plan.