- Jade getting sucked into her own shadow, while her family members and friends struggle vainly to try and keep her from being sucked in, is just horrifying.
- Theres certainly a lot of Fridge Horror surrounding the thought of Jade trapped in the Shadow Realm with no food or water...
- The scene where Jade meets the Queen in a Mental World based off Section 13 is pretty creepy.
- Whenever the Queen gets a little leeway on Jade, the results are kinda creepy.
- The Queen taking over and nearly killing The Guardians and Caleb with shadow-based Combat Tentacles is a CMOA and this. They are left helpless, and the Queen's statement of cracking open their skulls and feasting on their brains truly horrifies them.
- Elyon nearly killing Jade in retaliation also counts.
- Jade nearly gets crushed by a cave-in. You might briefly think she's dead.
- The Oracle N'ghala's last vision (or what little we see of it) qualifies.
- Many years ago, a member of Kandrakar, Althair the Mad Sage, read the scrolls about this vision. He lost his mind and burned half of Kandrakar's library. Then, along with his fanatical followers, he committed the Great Purge: a genocide across several worlds that focused mostly on children. What's worse, all of this was to save the universe from the "Incoming Darkness". And worst of all, all that suffering might have been for naught with the entrance of Jade and the Queen into the W.I.T.C.H. reality.
- The Cerebus Retcon done to some W.I.T.C.H. events qualify.
- Nearly two years earlier, after the armed mob of the rebelling village of Sonder Hill was slaughtered by Phobos' army, Cedric ordered anyone left in the village - men or women, young or old - to be killed. After their objections, the soldiers faced the ultimatum: either they obey the order or face the gallows with their respective families.
- The disturbing off-screen scene of Jade eating a raw rat. She eats it's brain too!
- Miranda's memories of Kur forcing her to watch her parents being burned alive. She was five years old by that time!
Nightmare Fuel / Kage