Styling themselves after classic British-style metal, the band is known in particular for incredibly geeky lyrics, with multiple songs about the Dune series in particular. In 2010 they were picked up for international distribution by Germany's Killer Metal Records.
- Bill Fisher: guitar/vocals
- Stephen Cline: guitar/vocals
- Ry Eshelman: bass/vocals
- Sean Buchanan: lead vocals
- "Doza" Mendoza: drums
- ...And the Rift of the Pandimensional Under-Gods (2008)
- Drunk on Blood (EP, 2009)
- ...And the Sepulcher of the Mirror-Warlocks (EP, 2012)
- HyperGlaive (2016)
- V (2019)
- Blood Knight: "The Mountain That Rides" is about Ser Gregor Clegane from A Song of Ice and Fire and discusses his enjoyment of slaughter.
- Bug War: "Bug Hunt" from V is about soldiers going to space to fight bugs.
- Compilation Re-release: Drunk on Blood and ...And the Sepulcher of the Mirror-Warlocks got a compilation CD rerelease in 2014. The cover art, amusingly enough, shows a giant wielding a mace with a d20 head.
- Filk Song: They've written songs based on everything from A Song of Ice and Fire to Demon's Souls to Princess Mononoke to Dune to Serenity.
- Heavy Mithril: Most of their output references science fiction and fantasy literature (or Science Fantasy in the case of Dune).
- Kaiju: "Kaiju King" is about Godzilla.
- Nuke 'em: "Stoneburner" is about the use of the eponymous variety of nuclear weapons against the Fremen Jihad in Dune Messiah.
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: They sit about at a 7, with Sean singing in a clean, relatively high tenor.
- Zombie Apocalypse: "Kill More Better" is about World War Z. 'Nuff said.