Jiggy Mccue series, by Michael Lawrence, is a series of children's books that center around a young boy named Jiggy McCue.
There are 13 (12 in the relaunch which took out The Curse of the Poltergoose) books in the series:
- The Curse of the Poltergoose
- The Killer Underpants
- Toilet of Doom
- Maggot Pie/The Meanest Genie
- The Snottle
- Nudie Dudie
- Neville the Devil
- Ryan's Brain
- The Iron, the Switch and the Broom
- Kid Swap
- One for All and All for Lunch!
- Rudie Dudie
- Murder & Chips
The series contains examples of:
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Jiggy's real name is Joseph, but everyone calls him Jiggy. Similarly, Eejit's real name is Ralph, but everyone except from his mother calls him Eejit.
- Protagonist Title: The entire series is called the Jiggy Mccue series, and every book cover has 'A Jiggy Mccue story' on it.
- The "The" Title: 'The Curse of the Poltergoose', 'The Killer Underpants', 'The Snottle', 'The Iron, the Switch and the Broom'
- Tomboy: Angie.
- Two Guys and a Girl: The main characters consist of Jiggy, the protagonist, and his two best friends, Pete and Angie. They call themselves the Three Musketeers.
- Unfortunate Name: When naming their house, Jiggy wrote down several joke names and unfortunately one of his ideas was chosen. Thus, 'The Dorks'.