- Justin and Noah:
- When the cast bus falls off a cliff in the Action special, Justin is hugging Noah.
- There was that crack about "so we meet again" from Noah to Justin in the Island special, which seemed odd considering they'd never interacted before. This, combined with the fact that Justin and Noah are two contestants frequently thought to be gay by the fan base, inspired a lot of theories that the two had a thing at Playa Des Losers.
- Duncan seemed a little too happy about holding onto Noah's lip in the first episode. His only other interaction with Noah was pantsing him in the Island special. Not just pulling his pants down, but pulling them completely off, and then staring at them for a few seconds.
- In "Zeke and Ye Shall Find", when Chris and the other contestants get captured by Feral Zeke, the only person Chef is worried for is Chris. He's so scared for him that when he Chris suspended over a pool of toxic waste it cuts to him shivering in fear in the confessional.
- Owen and Noah:
Owen: I'd like to top his honor roll!...D-Did that sound creepy?
- Owen saying that he'd win the game for Noah definitely qualifies as a Heartwarming Moment.
- Owen's quest to make Noah laugh in "I See London"
Owen:You can cuddle me, buddy!
- Owen's pretty quick to hug Noah for warmth, after Noah's rejected by Bridgette in "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better"
- While they are just friends, it should be noted that Owen seemed to be more distraught over the loss of Noah than the loss of Izzy, his girlfriend. While Izzy may have gotten a whole song dedicated to her, Owen was worried about Noah up until he himself was eliminated!
- In "African Lying Safari", when escaping quicksand Duncan hugs Alejandro around his shoulders and lays directly on top of him, not to mention they stay like that for quite a while and Duncan doesn't seem to mind the position.
- In the episode "Hawaiian Style" Harold gushes about Cody."Cody's a deer. And not just for his big blue eyes and tiny tail."
- "African Lying Safari" has Ezekiel lying on top of Duncan, both of them fast asleep from the tranquilizer gun.
- The relationship between Lindsay and Beth. They went on vacation together to paris and were seen holding hands while jumping off a tower to get on a horse in "3:10 To Crazy Town".Beth: I'll miss your fruity lip goop!
- Heather and Leshawna show a lot of serious Foe Yay towards each other as they frequently bicker Like an Old Married Couple with it clearly being shown in the series premiere during the diving challenge and it also showed in the cooking challenge. They even ending up holding hands after Heather dragged Leshawna off the tower while Heather was falling towards the horse in "3:10 To Crazy Town"
- In the episode "If You Can't Take The Heat", Heather orders Beth to switch places with Leshawna during the cooking challenge and while Beth tries to walk over to where Heather ordered her, Leshawna blocks Beth from walking and places her hand on Beth's chest.
- Heather attaches another cable to Gwen's skirt during the rock climbing portion of the trust challenge and uses the cable to rip off Gwen's skirt completely to reveal her underwear while enjoying it.
- Gwen and Courtney:
- "Heroes Vs Villains" had Gwen giving flowers to Courtney (although Courtney was allergic to them)...to apologize for kissing Duncan, of course. Seriously, Gwen seems more interested in get Courtney's forgiveness that her relationship with Duncan in All-Stars.
- Gwen outright states that the only reason she decided to participate in All-Stars was to make up with Courtney, and she's devastated because she doesn't think it will happen. Courtney's defenses slip for a moment after she overheard this.
- In "Suckers Punched", Gwen and Courtney have to fight each other in the challenge but refuse to do so due to their reigniting friendship. Chris then uses various clips of Duncan and Gwen kissing to anger Courtney enough so that she attacks Gwen. Gwen fights back and the two girls end up battered and bruised. Gwen eventually admits she only wanted to make things better with Courtney, and Courtney responds that she had gotten over Duncan and never truly missed him after World Tour but had actually missed Gwen. They then collapse to their knees out of exhaustion and embrace each other, saying that they're "friends forever".
- In "You Regatta Be Kidding Me", Gwen saves Courtney from falling in the water. Courtney thanks her, exclaiming "I almost got my hair wet!" They then start complimenting each other's hair, leaning closer and closer to each other with huge smiles on their faces, before being interrupted by Chris.
- In "Sundae, Muddy Sundae", the way Courtney looks at Gwen is the exact same way she looks at Duncan in the Action intro.
- Sadie and Katie are extremely close and are seen hugging quite a lot in Island. In "The Sucky Outdoors", they each have a moment of gushing over how pretty the other girl is. They also bicker Like an Old Married Couple on occassion with it being prominent in " The sucky outdoors"
- Mutant shark Fang has a lot of Foe Yay with Scott in Revenge of The Island and All Stars. Fang continues to beat Scott around even after getting his tooth back from Scott.
- In All-Stars, Mal calls Alejandro a "handsome jerk". Especially notable because Heather (Alejandro's love interest) has called him the exact same thing.
- In Pahkitew Island, Topher seems a bit obsessed with Chris. Sure, he says it's just because he wants the hosting job, but some of the compliments make you wonder...
- Jasmine and Samey seem to be a very popular pairing, since it seems like Jasmine was the only one (besides Shawn) to ever encourage and be nice to Samey.
- When the giant spider in Finders Creepers captures Scott and Sam, they are the only two contestants to be wrapped up together, tightly and on top of one another. This causes Sam to comment that he is "definitely overstimulated".
Ho Yay / Total Drama