- Quicksilver's unfazed reaction to the team being sent to space by Xavier: "We're doing space missions now? Cool." The guy has clearly seen it all between infiltrating the Pentagon and fighting against one of the most powerful mutants in history, so a trip to space in a jet plane that's not quite made for this doesn't seem to scare him.
- Then he duct-tapes an improvised space suit on Nightcrawler when they're in space.
- The infamous "X-Women" quote by Mystique.
- Jean disguising herself as... an old male bar patron drinking a beer, via an illusion she projects in the mind of the surrounding patrons.
- The X-Men and Magneto are captured and taken away by a special task force after the mayhem in New York City. That task force's name? The Mutant Containment Unit. In other words, it's the M.C.U. taking the X-Men away. The Grand Finale of the X-Men film series includes a meta-joke and small jab about the future of the comics property (being integrated in the Marvel Cinematic Universe a couple of years down the line) after the acquisition of Fox by Disney.
- Some Black Comedy with Nightcrawler gleefully teleporting a D'Bari right on the tracks a few hundred meters in front of the oncoming train to cap his Roaring Rampage of Revenge off.
- Some D'Bari including Jones have a brief Oh, Crap! moment before Magneto crushes them flat within a train compartment.
Funny / Dark Phoenix