Even though these films deal with Fantastic Racism towards mutants, it doesn't mean that laughs can be found in these dark times.
- X2: X-Men United
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- X-Men: First Class
- The Wolverine
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- X-Men: Apocalypse
- Deadpool: No Good Deed
- Deadpool 2
- Dark Phoenix
- The New Mutants
- The Key of Awesome's "X-Men 5: The Broadway Play," which features a parody of Patrick Stewart's Professor X and Ian McKellen's Magneto bickering Like an Old Married Couple.note The characters later talk to a psychologist in what feels like a marital therapy session.
- Honest Trailer's assessment of the original X-Men trilogy.
- What if Wes Anderson directed X-Men?
- A cartoon summary of all the team X-Men films up until ''Days of Future Past''. It should be noted that the narrator does make a couple of mistakes (he calls Xavier a telekinetic instead of a telepath, and Charles grew up in Westchester, NY, not England), but it's still very amusing! He deserves a cookie for pronouncing the Lehnsherr surname more accurately than in the movie-verse—because it's German, it should sound closer to "lens-hair" than "len-sher," which is used by American speakers.
- Looking up the X-Mansion's address on Google results in reviews for the school, submitted by users, as if the school was actually a real place. It also includes the number from a promo for X-Men: Apocalypse and pictures from the movies.
- Ryan Reynolds crashing a 20th anniversary cast reunion of X-Men on Zoom during the COVID-19 Pandemic. In true Deadpool fashion.
- He reminds everyone of the infamous film that introduced him in the franchise, with a smile.
- And he brings James McAvoy and Sophie Turner along to "mess up the timelines". Everyone then leaves pretending to have other Zoom cast reunions... and the last remaining actor aside from Reynolds is Hugh Jackman, who's looking increasingly embarrassed...
- Then Liev Schreiber shows up, turning the X-Men 1 cast reunion into a X-Men Origins: Wolverine reunion. Jackman can only put his head down in embarrassment.