Even though these films deal with Fantastic Racism towards mutants, it doesn't mean that laughs can be found in these dark times.
- X2: X-Men United
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- X-Men: First Class
- The Wolverine
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- X-Men: Apocalypse
- Deadpool: No Good Deed
- Deadpool 2
- Dark Phoenix
- The Key of Awesome's "X-Men 5: The Broadway Play," which features a parody of Patrick Stewart's Professor X and Ian McKellen's Magneto bickering Like an Old Married Couple.note The characters later talk to a psychologist in what feels like a marital therapy session.
- Honest Trailer's assessment of the original X-Men trilogy.
- What if Wes Anderson directed X-Men?
- A cartoon summary of all the team X-Men films up until ''Days of Future Past''. It should be noted that the narrator does make a couple of mistakes (he calls Xavier a telekinetic instead of a telepath, and Charles grew up in Westchester, NY, not England), but it's still very amusing! He deserves a cookie for pronouncing the Lehnsherr surname more accurately than in the movie-verse—because it's German, it should sound closer to "lens-hair" than "len-sher," which is used by American speakers.
- Looking up the X-Mansion's address on Google results in reviews for the school, submitted by users, as if the school was actually a real place. It also includes the number from a promo for X-Men: Apocalypse and pictures from the movies.