Bunni is a Horror Film by Daniel Benedict.
On Halloween Night, four friends, at the behest of one of their own, Chris (Kent Blue), decide to check out a derelict Halloween Store they were passing by. Despite the warnings of a homeless guy (Steve Champion), they decide to bust in through the boarded up front door.
Once inside, Chris is like a kid in a candy store, while everyone else is just going along.
However, once inside, they all soon find themselves being stalked by a mysterious killer.
The movie was released on September 14th, 2013.
Bunni contains examples of:
- Babies Ever After: Paige gave birth to Chris' son, and is living comfortably raising him by herself. Then Chris comes to take him from her.
- Batter Up!: The killer uses a baseball bat to attack Paige. She misses and accidentally clocks Chris with it.
- Big "NO!": Paige lets one loose when Chris takes his son.
- Cruel Twist Ending: Paige survived her ordeal with Chris and his mom, and is now living a comfortable life raising Chris' son. Then Chris arrives to take his son from her.
- Disposable Sex Worker: Bunni, the stripper with whom Lisa's husband had been cheating on her. During the tape of her husband's torture, Lisa reveals that he killed Bunni and brought her naked corpse to him.
- Domestic Abuse: At the beginning of the movie, Lisa confronts her husband about his alleged adultery, and gets a beatdown from him that we see a montage of over the intro credits.
- Dying Declaration of Love: Chris spends their last moments declaring their love for the killer. It's subverted when he survives.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Chris and the killer might by psychotic murderers, but they do love each other. When the killer accidentally beans Chris with a baseball bat, she is completely aghast.
- Final Girl: Paige.
- Groin Attack: The killer attacks one guy while he's taking a leak, slices off his penis with her knife, and stuffs it down his throat.
- Hilarious Outtakes: The credits show the actors goofing around and screwing up takes.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Chris ends up accidentally stabbed through the torso with a broken wooden stake thanks to the killer, aka, his mom.
- Jerkass: Lisa's husband in the intro, and Rick.
- Malevolent Masked Woman: The killer murders the protagonists while hiding her face beneath a white mask.
- Man Bites Man: Paige bites off Chris' lower lip when he agrees to share one last kiss with her before his mother kills her.
- The Mole: Chris, the killer's son.
- Momma's Boy: Chris is very loyal to his mother. That's not good, given she's the killer.
- Mommys Little Villain: Chris is a willing accomplice to his mother's murders.
- My God, What Have I Done?: When the killer accidentally bashes her son Chris' head in, she is horrified enough to take off her mask and comfort him in (apparent) death.
- Not Quite Dead: Chris is accidentally wounded by his own mother and left for dead, but he recovers to kidnap his son in the ending.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Lisa wears a black corset in the video of her torturing her husband for his infidelity, and as the killer in the store.
- One-Word Title: With a title like "Bunni", this trope is a given.
- Playboy Bunny: The killer's outfit.
- Police Are Useless: A cop happens across the store and discovers the front door's been broken into. After radioing in his intent to investigate (with his mouth full of a cupcake he was eating), he goes inside and is soon incapacitated by the killer.
- The Unreveal: The killer briefly takes off her mask to comfort Chris after she accidentally bashes his skull in with a baseball bat, but her face is kept pointed away from the camera. By the time her face is next shown, she's already put it back on.
- Wham Line: During an argument with Chris, Paige snatches their phone and checks it. There's a text message displayed...Mom: Keep her in that room. I'll be right there.
- White Mask of Doom: The killer wears a white mask with black lips.