While the first chapters of the story take place in the Pokémon universe, as the plot advances, elements and characters from other fictional works are introduced, being among them Avatar, Darkstalkers (the cartoon, not the games),Incredible Hulk and even Sonichu. Yeah, is that kind of fanfic.
It has a Tumblr page.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Anti-Hero: Max Wolf, pretty much like Blade/Vash is totally ruthless and shows absolutely no regard for human life...Or any other kind of life for that matter.
- Beach Episode:The "Obligatory Filler Beach Chapter" from Part 4.
- Big Bad: Diminox/Abominox
- Black and Grey Morality: Diminox vs. Max Wolf on the seventh and the last part of the story. On one side, there is a superpowered Jerk Ass who usually doesn´t care about anyone, and on the other side there is a Generic Doomsday Villain who wants to destroy the Universe to rebuild it at his own image and likeness.
- Butt-Monkey:Eian and Harry Grimoire to a lesser extent.
- Dude Where Is My Respect?:"Fucking" Harry Grimoire is the one who saves Xavier and Amanda in Part 4 and constantly helps the main characters, but despite that, Max Wolf still treats him like dirt most of the time.
- Eldritch Abomination: The Big Bad Diminox/Abominox.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Most of the chapter titles tell exactly what is going to happen on them.
- From Nobody to Nightmare:In the first chapter, the main character mentions being an ordinary Poochyena who used to live with his family in the route 101 from Hoenn. After a few chapters, said character turns into a psychopatic monster who kills Pokemon trainers on regular basis.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: The Big Bad Diminox/Abominox is a generic villain who laughs a lot and who wants to destroy the universe for no special reason.
- Grand Finale: The seventh and last part of the story is ridiculously long, and against what one would expect from a Crack Fic, it manages to wrap up all the plotlines from the story.
- Homage: To Christian Humber Reloaded.
- Humanity Ensues: The main character transforms into a human in the chapter called "My transformation".
- I Am A Humanitarian: "Some Pokémon trainers which were members of a criminal band tried to capture me, but I sliced their throats with my fangs before they could even throw their fucking Pokeballs. Then, I ate their skin and their innards because I was very hungry."
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Part 2 adds a new dragon character called "Dave J. Thompson" (Yes, that is the name of the character) which befriends Max Wolf.
- Jerk Ass: The main character is total jerk towards anyone, sometimes for no reason at all.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: "Fucking" Harry Grimoire: At first he seemed to play the role of a Dirty Coward and pervert, but he he is the one who saves Xavier and Amanda in Part 4. Also, in Part 6, he is one of the very few characters who seemed to care about Zelina Rosechu´s constant blood coughing.
- Ludicrous Gibs
- My Friends... and Zoidberg:..."my friends and fucking Harry Grimoire". At one certain point from the seventh part, even the Big Bad makes this distinction.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: Not so much as in Christian Humber Reloaded, but tends to happen a lot.
- Obligatory Swearing: By the fifth part of the story, there isn´t a single chapter that doesn´t contain any form of swearing.Harry Grimoire is called fucking Harry Grimoire all the time.
- Oh My Gods!: In Part 6, for some unexplained reason Zelina Rosechu constantly says: "Oh My Celestia!".
- Rated M for Manly: Taken to ridiculous extremes in some parts of the story, where the main characters shows open disdain about expressing feelings or cute stuff, like ponies. In fact, the main characters kill some ponies just to vent his rage on them.
- Sociopathic Hero: Max Wolf, who is a ruthless Jerk Ass who kills and torture (and sometimes eat) a lot of people on regular basis, is the one who fights and defeats the Big Bad who wants to destroy the Universe.
- Testosterone Poisoning: Some of the Rated M for Manly moments of the story are so incredibly over the top that is very hard to take them seriously.
- Tournament Arc: The very last chapters from Part 1, starting with the chapter "Defeating the most powerful magicians".