- In Core games, take a shot every time:
- You encounter Misplaced Wildlife.
- Animals are locked in tiny locations with no source of food.
- Lara snarks back at someone, shutting them down.
- She falls off a ledge during a cutscene (careful while playing Tomb Raider III, thou).
- Raptors show up. Two shots if it's T-Rex.
- The villain has a Bad Boss moment.
- Finish your drink when someone double-crosses Lara.
- In LAU trilogy, take a shot every time:
- For second reboot, take a shot every time:
- Worst Aid is gleefully applied.
- Lara says she "has to do" something. Be careful - this might permanently damage your liver.
- She walks with her arms crossed and back hunched when the game arbitrarily decides she's cold or in pain now, but not in other, similar moment.
- Near-death experience or being mauled by wildlife doesn't cause even above.
- A tense plot point is resolved by just moving forward.
- Lara starts calling for someone by their name.
- Lara falls through a roof, floor or similar surface.
Drinking Game / Tomb Raider