In 2008, Momsen became a professional model, and in 2010, she was chosen as the face of Madonna's "Material Girl" fashion line. She's the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the band The Pretty Reckless.
- Cool Shades: She's almost always seen wearing a pair of sunglasses.
- Distaff Counterpart: Compare her career to that of Drake
- Excessive Evil Eye Shadow: Leading to Celebitchy to give her the nickname her "Raccoon McPantsless".
- Former Child Star: Though she's still managed to maintain a successful career.
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music: She once dressed like this◊ while on tour. It's a quite a black metal image for a band who plays pretty straightforward radio rock.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'8".
- Stripperiffic: Some of her outfits, especially shoes, were even bought at stripper shops, though she may have grown out of this style.
- Younger Than They Look: When she was a teenager, her style of dress and makeup made her look in her early to mid twenties. Also while Cindy-Lou Who was stated to be 8, she was only 6 during filming.