Marie Avgeropoulos (born 17 June 1986 in Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian-Greek actress and Fashion Model.
She is perhaps best known for her role as Octavia Blake on The CW’s post-apocalyptic Science Fiction television series The 100.
open/close all folders
- I Love You, Beth Cooper (2009) as Valli Wooley
- Sorority Wars (2009) as Missy
- Percy Jackson And The Olympians The Lightning Thief (2010) as Aphrodite Girl
- Hunt To Kill (2010) as Kim Rhodes
- Smoke Screen (2010) as Suzi
- 50/50 (2011) as Allison
- Tracers (2011) as Nikki
- Fugitive At 17 (2012) as Holly Hamilton
- Walking The Halls (2012) as Amber
- Numb (2015) as Cheryl
- Isolation (2015) as Nina
- A Remarkable Life (2016) as Chelsea
- Dead Rising: Endgame (2016) as Sandra Lowe
- Jiu Jitsu (2020) as Myra
- Butterfly In The Typewriter (TBA) as Jean Ann Jollett
- Supernatural (2009) as Taylor
- Harper's Island (2009) as Stacy
- The Guard (2009) as Jeanette
- The Troop (2010) as Sarah
- Fringe (2010) as Leah / Waitress
- Human Target (2010) as Jamie Hartloff
- Eureka (2011) as Bonnie
- Hiccups (2011) as Terry
- The Inbetweeners (2012) as Samantha
- 90210 (2013) as Cassie McCoy
- Cult (2013) as Kirstie Nelson
- The 100 (2014 — 2020) as Octavia Blake / Skairipa / Blodreina
- Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (2019) as Vanessa Kapatelis / Silver Swan
- Contralto of Danger: She sports a low, husky voice that fits well with her Action Girl roles.
- Dawson Casting: Octavia is supposed to be around 18 in The 100, but Avgeropoulos was 29 when she started.
- No Stunt Double: She does all her own stunts on The 100.