Elizabeth Debicki (born 24 August 1990 in Paris, France) is a statuesque Australian actor who is most famous for her supporting roles in films such as The Great Gatsby, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and TV shows such as The Night Manager.
- A Few Best Men (2011) as Maureen
- The Great Gatsby (2013) as Jordan Baker
- Macbeth (2015) as Lady Macduff
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (2015) as Victoria Vinciguerra
- Everest (2015) as Caroline MacKenzie
- The Night Manager (2016) as Jed Marshall
- The Kettering Incident (2016) as Dr. Anna Macy
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) as Ayesha
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) as Emperor Haban Limaï
- The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) as Jensen
- Peter Rabbit (2018) as Mopsy
- Widows (2018) as Alice
- Vita & Virginia (2018) as Virginia Woolf
- Tenet (2020) as Kat
- The Crown (2022) as Princess Diana
- Fake American: In The Great Gatsby and Widows.
- Fake Brit: In quite a few of her roles, notably The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and The Night Manager. She also uses an English accent as the lofty and ethereal Ayesha in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
- Light Is Not Good: Her villainous roles. Ayesha in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is this Up to Eleven, with her entire body being gold.
- Statuesque Stunner: She stands at a very impressive 6'3 and towers over pretty much all of her co-stars, male or female.
- Star-Making Role: She first came to international attention in her spotlight stealing turn as Jordan Baker in The Great Gatsby.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: Shes mentioned in interviews that shes dated men who are almost always shorter then her.