Woll is perhaps best known for her roles in television, as Jessica Hamby in True Blood from 2008 to 2014, and currently portrays Karen Page in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as the female lead of Daredevil (2015), and as a supporting character in The Punisher (2017) and The Defenders.
- My Name Is Earl (2008) as Greta
- True Blood (2008 — 2014) as Jessica Hamby
- Catch 44 (2011) as Dawn
- Ruby Sparks (2012) as Lila
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2015 — 2019) as Karen Page:
She provides examples of the following tropes:
- Dye Hard: Woll uses her natural blonde color for Karen Page, but those who associate her with Jessica Hamby from True Blood will associate her with the red color she dyed her hair for that part.
- Meta Casting: Her role as Karen falls into this once Karen starts dating Matt, given Woll's real boyfriend EJ Scott is blind.
- One of Us: She's quite the tabletop fan, even being the lead on Geek & Sundry's Relics & Rarities.
- Shipper on Deck: While not as overt as Charlie Cox, she also endorses Matt/Karen, as seen prior to the release of Daredevil season 3, where she had several profile or header pics on Twitter that were from Karedevil scenes in the show.
- Star-Making Role: Her role as Jessica Hamby in True Blood was widely praised by fans and critics, making her an Ensemble Dark Horse and opening lots of doors.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5′10″.
- Wag the Director: Woll has been known to dislike what was done to Karen in the comics (her drug addiction in Daredevil: Born Again and her fridging in Guardian Devil), and during production of Daredevil season 3 worked with new showrunner Erik Oleson to ensure Karen's backstory steered away from that.