open/close all folders
Played By:Rockmond Dunbar
Appearances: 9-1-1Michael Grant is the ex-husband of Officer Athena Grant who happens to be gay.
- Amicably Divorced: Divorced his wife of 14 years in "Karma's a Bitch", but they remain close friends.
- Amicable Exes: Michael and Athena become this almost immediately after their divorce. Michael encourages her relationship with Bobby, and Athena grows to like Michael's boyfriend Glen, bonding with him over dinner.
- Family Man:
- Incompatible Orientation: The reason he and Athena got a divorce. He was gay.
- Papa Wolf:
Played By:Corinne Massiah
Appearances: 9-1-1May Grant is the daughter of Athena Grant and Michael Grant. As of This Life We Choose, she is also the stepdaughter of Bobby Nash.
Played By: Marcanthonee Jon Reis
Appearances: 9-1-1Harry Grant is the son of Athena Grant and Michael Grant. As of This Life We Choose, he is also the stepson of Bobby Nash.
Played By: Tracie Thoms
Appearances: 9-1-1Karen Wilson is the wife of Henrietta Wilson and adoptive mother to her son Denny.
Played By: Declan Pratt
Appearances: 9-1-1Denny is Hen and Karens son.
Played By: Devin Kelley
Appearances: 9-1-1Shannon Diaz is Eddie's wife and Christopher's mom.
Played By: Gavin Mc Hugh
Appearances: 9-1-1Christopher Diaz is Eddie and Shannon's son.
- Ascended Extra: He was a recurring character in Season 2, but was promoted to the main cast for Season 3.
- Cheerful Child: Christopher is always seen smiling.
- Inspirationally Disadvantaged: Christopher has Cerebral Palsy and walks with crutches. That being said, he is mostly seen as a happy kid that the team takes to immediately.
- Missing Mom: His mom left to look after her own ailing mother, but once she died she never came back.
Other Recurring Characters
Played By: Abby Brammell
Appearances: 9-1-1Eva Mathis is Hen's ex-girlfriend who gets out of jail and brings trouble into Hen's relationship with her wife and son whom she is the biological mom.
- It's All About Me:
- Missing Mom: She was this to her own son. She signed away all of her parental rights.
- Put on a Bus: Is last seen "Awful People", getting taken to the hospital after a heroin overdose, and most likely going back to jail for breaking her parole.
- Sex with the Ex: Has sex with her ex-girlfriend, Henrietta Hen Wilson, in "Full Moon (Creepy AF)"
- Tattooed Crook: Has numerous tattoos covering her body, and has been in jail for drugs.