- Lil' Brekflek proves his worth in Skyrim #158 by killing Grelod the Kind.
- Stephen helps Chuggaaconroy demonstrate the Versus mode of Pikmin 2 on his channel. Stephen has only played the first Pikmin game, and that was a long time ago. He's rusty and Chugga is clearly the superior player. Despite this, Stephen manages to win a battle through an aggressive strategy.
- In Donkey Kong Country, Stephen teases Mal by having her play Mine Cart Carnage, only for her to pull off a perfect run on her first try.Stephen (impressed): Boys and girls, that is why you marry a gamer.
- Mal finds her way across a dangerous floor in Gears of War on her first try, despite not having played the game in years.
- In episode 16 of the Mario Kart versus, Stephen notes that he is good at all the tracks in this cup, and in practice he beat Mal on each one. When they actually come to record, Mal proceeds to get a perfect score of 60, which requires you to take first place in every race.
- In The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess episode 59, after Mal warns Stephen how difficult the race against Yeta is, he does it on his first try.
- Stephen's Pre Ass Kicking One Liner he delivers to the Epsilon Program in Grand Theft Auto V.Stephen: Kifflom be praised. (throws sticky bomb)
- The Mario Kart LP goes down to a tiebreaker after over 20 episodes ending in a tie, and in the end Mal wins.
- The fact that there's almost always three Let's Plays going on at once without breaks between them.
- December 2014 takes it even further by having an additional Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Let's Play bringing it to four Let's Plays at once with two being uploaded per day.
- After many fails to beat the Master Core on 7.2 Intensity, Stephen is able to beat it, with a character he's only played as twice, (Palutena).
- They said that they would fail hard with Shulk, but they successfully manage to beat 8.2 Intensity on the first try! Chuggaaconroy would be proud.
- Episode 8 of Donkey Kong Country Returns features the mine cart stages, but what takes the cake is a split path in 4-2: Since they're able to jump independently, Stephen takes a jump that leads to a background track, while Mal stays on the foreground. They're taking both routes at the same time, Stephen doesn't even lag behind.
- During the First 20 for Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Stephen manages to successfully get the second Crystal Shard on the second level without losing a life!
- Extra Life 2015 had them streaming for about 18 hours straight with over $10,000 dollars being raised.
- In Magic Duels #24, Stephen manages to reduce his opponent from 122 to 57 life through a combination of Scute Mob and Wildheart Invoker... while at one single life himself. And if the special win condition hadn't been fulfilled, he would've actually been able to outright defeat his opponent the old-fashioned way in another three turns or so.
- In Pikmin 2 during the Submerged Castle, Stephen and Mal tangle with the Waterwraith. Stephen, who is in control at the time, is understandably freaked out by its appearance and invulnerability... and then he almost instantly turns around and decides to try luring it to kill the enemies on the floor. It does. So he tricks it into running over a Fiery Bulblax that had been giving him trouble (as the dungeon doesn't let you take in red Pikmin, or any Pikmin at all that aren't blue), waits for it to roll away, snags the treasure the Bulblax had, and hightails it to the next floor without losing a single Pikmin to the Waterwraith that floor. Considering many people consider the first floor of the Submerged Castle to be one of the hardest, especially on a blind playthrough where you don't know about the Waterwraith, this is a surprising display of ingenuity and strategy.
- Mal's performance in Sublevels 2 and 3 is nothing to scoff at either. She gets through Sublevel 2 near flawlessly, collecting all of the treasures before the Waterwraith even has a chance to spawn; and because her time spent clearing out Sublevel 3's Electric Hazards ran out the timer for the Waterwraith to appear, she was forced to find and collect all the treasures with the Waterwraith on her tail. While she took some casualties, she managed to find and collect all three treasures on the floor despite being scared stiff of the Wraith. Sublevel 3 could also be considered a collaborative CMoA, as the final success came from Stephen realizing how useful the Ultra Spicy Spray would be in transporting the treasures, and Mal making great use of them in both transporting the treasures and kiting the Waterwraith through the floor's winding corridors.
- In Morning Mario Stephen beats the seemingly impossible "Mystery at Boo Manor" level after a Eureka Moment while editing the video.
- In World of Light, Stephen and Mal leave any Legend class spirits for the end of an episode, due to how hard the fights can be. When it was time to fight the Dr. Wily spirit battle, Stephen goes in with Lucas and a disadvantageous typed M. Bison. note He won in one try.
- Extra Life 2018 raised more money than every other Extra Life Stephen and Mal have ever done to that point combined, peaking at well over 60 thousand dollars.
Awesome / StephenPlays