- Cure Beauty's introduction.
- Episode 2: Has Glitter Sunny manage to catch the Buffoon body slam attack and spun the monster around by holding its clown nose.
- Episode 8: Looks like they're going back to the fast paced close combat fights from the earlier seasons (and Heartcatch). Cure Candy being the first to do it makes it all the more awesome.
- Pretty much everyone gets one in episode 12. Cure Beauty faces off against an attack-resistant Akanbe, Candy gives all the Pretty Cures new Cure Decors out of sheer force of will, and the rest of the Cures smash open their unbreakable bubbles and proceed to defeat the new, super-powered Akanbe in seconds.
- Episode 15: The scene where Cure Sunny slowly approaches Wolfrun with complete confidence, demanding that he return the necklace Miyuki made for her mom.
- Episode 19: Up until that point, whenever Cure Peace performed her Peace Thunder attack, she freaked out. Now? She winces (but doesn't cry out), but she's much stronger than she was shown before.
- Episode 23. Sunny hits Wolfrun with a boulder the size of a small mountain, Peace electrocutes a giant Akaoni into submission, March spams her March Shoot to take out Majorina's clones, Beauty defeats Joker in a sword fight (finally wielding her ice sword from the opening), and Happy beating a yellow-nosed Akanbe with power of the Décor Décor in Good Old Fisticuffs. The fact that it's all done in a sudden Animation Bump really helps.
- Cure Peace, our lovable little crybaby shows how far she's willing to go despite her fears, clinging desperately to Akaoni's leg to keep him from intercepting Happy's rescue of Candy.Cure Peace: It hurts and I'm scared. But if I run away here, I can't be with everyone anymore. And I'm afraid of that more than anything else! I'll never run away!
- And let us not forget them gaining their princess modes and blasting Pierrot/Emperor Nogo to oblivion (For now).
- Cure Peace, our lovable little crybaby shows how far she's willing to go despite her fears, clinging desperately to Akaoni's leg to keep him from intercepting Happy's rescue of Candy.
- Episode 31: Candy awakens the power of the Royal Clock. One-upped in the following episode when it's used to power up the Rainbow Burst into the Royal Rainbow Burst.
- Seeing cutesy, childlike Candy generating phoenix-fire in episode 31 is both startling and magnificent.
- Episode 32: Cure Happy getting into full gear, fighting a yellow-nosed Akanbe that proven to be much stronger than the last time. She even used her signature headbutt, which isn't played for laughs! It really hurt the Akanbe. Well... compared to her other approaches anyway. She even throws in an epic speech during the fight:Cure Happy: Giving an answer is quite hard and troublesome. It hurts alot! It may be painful, but that's how we take a step forward no matter how small! That's how we want it! We may be useless, but we want to face the future and walk towards it together! I'm sure a future in which we are all a part of will be a sparkling and shining one!!!
- Extra props to her voice actor in this scene.
- Episode 39: The Bad End Trio destroy the pumpkin carriage in order to stop Miyuki (As Cinderella) from getting to the ball. Does it work? NO. Miyuki goes into full Determinator mode, holding her glass slippers in hand and running full speed toward the castle while proclaiming that the story of Cinderella WILL NOT have a bad end.
- Let's not forget She transformed into Princess Happy by herself and unleashed a new special attack: Cinderella Happy Shower, charging it in a Spirit Bomb-like fashion.
- Episode 40, where Cure Sunny goes Dragon Ball Z on Wolfrun's ass.
- Its not just her. Every Cure is getting A Day in the Limelight where they get to kick SERIOUS ASS, debuting their new attacks in spectacular fashion: Sunny uses the Sunny Fire Burning attack to fire off a huge wave of flame that roasts Wolfrun's Hyper-Akanbe; Peace overcomes her self-doubts and fears and brings down the wrath of a whole thunderstorm's worth of lightning on Akaoni's head with Peace Thunder Hurricane; March responds to Majorina trying to hurt her little siblings by going totally berserk, taking absurd amounts of damage but refusing to go down, and using March Shooter Impact to launch a jumbo-sized Akanbe hundreds of feet into the air; Beauty overcomes her emotional turmoil and uses Beauty Blizzard Arrow to shatter Joker's Akanbe-shield as well as the pocket realm he'd trapped her in; and Happy gaining a self-realization on how far she has come thanks to the people that came into her life and takes out Wolfrun's desperate final attempt to beat her by using Happy Shower Shining to fire off what could only be described as an expy of Starlight Breaker.
- Remember in Yes! Pretty Cure 5 when Cure Aqua had her awesome moment dueling on a horse with a sword? In Cure Beauty's limelight episode, she get an awesome sword fight against Joker (who ABSORBED the Mirror-Akanbe to gain weapons, instead of the monster absorbing him like the generals—that's right, even the villain got a Moment of Awesome here)! The fight was awesome with Beauty's theme song even!
- Not the mention the animation was nothing short of spectacular, a Moment of Awesome for the animation crew.
- "Sword fight" isn't quite enough to describe it. As soon as she activates her Super Mode, Beauty covers the whole circus ring Joker took her to in sharp icicles, which she then proceeds to weaponize as makeshift rapiers two at a time, collecting new ones every time they break on Joker's shield until she finally overwhelms him. Finally, she sees right through his attempted Doppelgänger Spin — by subverting the Aesop the episode was trying to teach her!
- Episode 47: Ultra Forms debut.
- In the season's movie, While fighting their way to Nico's castle, she tries to goad Sunny, Peace, March, and Beauty into hating Happy, telling them it was her fault that they are trapped in the fairy tale world in the first place. What happens instead? They kept on fighting while stating they love their leader and her smile! Touched by this, Happy was able to perform her signature jump and break her way through the castle's vines that was attacking her to reach Nico and apologize.
- Ultra Cure Happy's transformation and debut. She EFFORTLESSLY eliminates Demon King's world-nuking dark energy ball with a single pink beam, restores the ENTIRE world of fairy tales while turning it into a flower bed by simply touching the ground, and purifies the Demon King by with a mere TOUCH. She also sounds much more calm and mature when compared to her usual self.
- The announcement for Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 2 at the end of the Smile movie. Apparently, it did well enough that Toei did something like it for the upcoming Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z in the most recent Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum film.
Awesome / Smile PreCure!