- Otter's Chewbacca Defense at the disciplinary hearing.
- The Delta's attack on the parade in the film's climax.
- Otter managing to get laid (and get dates for all of his friends) by pretending to be the non-existant fiancé of a girl that died in an explosion. And it works! Otter may be a Handsome Lech who thinks with his dick, but god damn, the man gets results!
- Otter's room during the toga party — it rivals anything from a James Bond movie!
- Bluto's Rousing Speech right before the climax of the film. While hilariously subverted at first, the second half really does get Delta House together for a Last Stand.Bluto: ...What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just KISS MY ASS from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this! WORMER, he's a DEAD man! MARMALARD, DEAD! NEIDER-MEYEEEERRRR...!Otter: -Dead! Bluto's right! Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation... absolutely requires... a really futile and stupid gesture... be done on somebody's part!(Beat)Boon: [stands up] Let's do it.
- Pinto deciding to listen to his better nature and not molest a drunk unconscious girl. It's pretty amazing to see this raucous comedy from a far less PC time actually lay out a Moral Event Horizon line its heroes won't cross.
- Bluto casually catching a beer bottle thrown at him.
- Even better, Flounder catching a half-dozen items thrown at him in the grocery store, in a single take.
- D-Day's first scene has him riding his motorcycle into the frat house and up the stairs and casually offering Pinto a beer.
- This film is the highest grossing comedy of all time, until Ghostbusters (1984).
Awesome / Animal House