Must be Monday. New podcast! Just click on the fancy logo below.
Great as in huge
yes, I'm a huge Pikmin
Gender: I'm a man last time I checked. But that could change any second now.
Location: United States
. That is all I'll say.
Favorite stuff: See below
First off, it's three seperate words, each capitalized. Great Pikmin Fan. The reason why it may show up in lower case is because I didn't know how Wiki Words
really worked when I signed up and started typing in my username.
Just to say that if I end up posting mostly negative reviews or if they sound too negative (as of now I only have one review at all: If it Smells Like an Ed
), it doesn't mean I'm a negative person. I just find it easier to list a few pros and cons to the work and then explain on the flaws. Things I do like I will just recommend, but I usually can't think of how to pad it out into a full-review. If you notice, I fan fic rec'ed a few things (though one I'm not sure about since I hadn't read it in a really
long time) and simply can't find the right things to say.
I will try to add the above disclaimer to my furture reviews as long as there is enough space left.
Even thought my user name is Great Pikmin
Fan, I care more about other works*
. The name, which I got from "Great Aether" (blame Super Smash Brothers
), just stuck, so to avoid confusion I use this name.
Known on the site for entry pimping my unpublished works (mostly Ed, Edd n Eddy's Awesome Edventures
, which even if I go with the web comic idea it is still ironically the least likely fan fic I'll publish, not counting all those random game ideas) and being rather active in voicing my Total Drama
opinions. That is starting to cease, yet all of it is going on to this very page.
Also be sure to check out my wikipedia
and fan fiction.net
pages. (Though my profile on The Other Wiki
outdated, barring the sandbox and one small section on the TD fan fic page.) The ffn page, as the site's name implies, covers my fan fiction, while the Wikipedia page gives more info on some of the works. Both are under construction.
Work pages this troper made:
In rough chronological order. After EENE TME, things start getting clearer. Unpublished Works
are in their own list.
- Squirrel Boy
- Powerup Comics (and the darth page)
- Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
- Ffx Runner
- Ed, Edd n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures
- William Country
- Nightmare Doors
- The Kersal Massive
- Saving Private Edwards — first in the Talking With Jon name space.
- Epic Battle Fantasy
- Grand Theft Auto Escanaba
- Grand Theft Auto Nick Series
- I made a page for Half Life Full Life Consequences in the Main/ namespace sometime between FFX Runner and Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis Edventures, but when I looked at the Fan Fic namespace, it seemed as though it had already been worked on for quite a while. Plus, the original page I made was just a one liner. Anyway, I'm not really sure if you could say I made it.
- A similar case can be made for Amorphous +. I made the page in a ptitle name, but someone else made a page w/o the ptitle name. It was made between Nightmare Doors and the Kersal Massive.
- This Trope: Unfunny joke page, the "joke" being that the page as very unelaborative as to what "this trope" is. Had a laconic that was cut quite a while after the main page (the reason being that the main page didn't exist — whoever cut listed it didn't know about it). A better example of the idea the page has is the (actually funny) How Not to Write a Trope.
- Darth Wiki/King of the Hill: Another, losley based on Uncyclopedia*, unfunny joke page. Was full of randomness before I decided to give the darth page some sort of a "canon" (which I always seem to do when making a "parody"). This made the page even dumber. The longest ex-page on this list so far (that is, unless this very user page or EENE's AE gets cut for some odd reason), cut just before I began to realize that useing the Darth Wiki to make a parody page was a bad idea.
- All Yellow/Orange Entry: An article attempting to be made out of yellow-orange links. It was very short (about 2 sentences long) and was cut after*.
Between Kersal and Amorphous/Saving Private Edwards, I made All Red Entry
, currently the only joke page I made to not suffer the fate of these other pages.
Bad formatting of my unpublished works:
- Light Beams: This one was deleted because I wanted it to at the time. It used to have it's own UW page before moving it here, because compared to the Squirrel Boy story and Awesome Edventures, it wasn't really that strong enough for it's own page. Becides, like hell would I get to designing flash games any time soon.
- Darth Wiki/The Awesome Cast: Former name for the character sheet of Ed, Edd n Eddy's Awesome Edventures.
- Darth Wiki/ptitlenqh23t3y: Former name of Squirrel Boy The Real Story before the death of ptitles.
- Darth Wiki/ptitle18cp12rm: Former ptitle for Ed, Edd n Eddy's Awesome Edventures.
My sandboxes/tests that I started
Currently, I'm too lazy to note if these are red links or not. But yeah, unless you have some bizzare maroon-navy color blindness I'm sure you can tell.
As a note, it seems that the formatting in the Sandbox namespace is messed up. I'm guessing the admins are using the entire namespace to test stuff out with formatting, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a bizare color scheme on there one day.
I do plan on watching these.
Top favorite web games/flash games
- Super Mario 63 — Runouw outdid himself making this game.
- Epic Battle Fantasy trillogy — Do I really have to explain? Even Better Sequel to the max. Looking foreward to the fourth game.
- Dot games, ala Powder Game and such — The Tetris Effect.
- Ninja Kiwi in general — Though Bloons Tower Defense 4 has pretty creul Bribing Your Way to Victory.
Want to hear my opinions on characters? Go to my fanfiction.net after I change it up a bit.
Trope pages for my fan fics:
Unless stated otherwise, I made all these pages myself. These are listed in order of creation.
Tropes that apply to my works:
- The Eds' EDventure (Ed Edd N Eddy, Stylistic Suck) (2009—)
- Zombie Attack! (Ed Edd N Eddy, Stylistic Suck) (2010)
- Total Drama World Tour Rewrite (Total Drama Island) (2011, remake in 2013)
- Hecksing Ulumate Crconikals (Hellsing, Stylistic Suck) (2011—2012)
- Total Fan Service Series (Total Drama Island, may rename to Total Zeksmit series) (2011-2012, remade in 2013—)
- Sweet Jade and Hella John (Homestuck, Stylistic Suck) (2012—2013)
- Onionstuck (Pikmin) (2012?)
- Movie Day (Ed Edd N Eddy) (2012—)
- Currently untitled Big Bang Theory fan comics (The Big Bang Theory, Stylistic Suck) (2012—)
- Kids Fit the Trolls (Homestuck, Stylistic Suck) (2012, sequels possible)
- Housestuck Hurrcain Crconikals (Homestuck, Stylistic Suck) (2012—)
- 496 Reasons Why Multidating is More Complicated than it Seems (Homestuck) (2013—)
- Gumball Versus Satan (The Amazing World Of Gumball, Stylistic Suck)
- Soap: the Lost Element (Original)
- The Real Story (Squirrel Boy)
- Crackcest Decathalon (All of them Homestuck)
- Attack of the Killer Time Beetles!
- A World Tour (That's Better than the Other World Tour I Once Wrote) (From here on out, these aren't worked on so much as ideas.)
- Code Milky Green(: How Getting a House Fumigated Saved an Alien Planet)
- Stridercest Vs Birdmen
- Total Drama Is- Wait... (May rework premise)
- Hotel HAUNTED!
- SIMPSONS (The Simpsons)
- Sequels to Kids Fit the Trolls:
- Kids Fit the Alphas
- Kids Fit the New Trolls
- Kids Fit the Cals
- Rewrite Trillogy (All of them Total Drama Island)
- Total Drama Island
- Total Drama Action
- Total Drama Galaxy
- Anyone Can Die: Unless it's a Homestuck fan fic that's not Sweet Jade and Hella John. Kids Fit may or may not play this straight too; I have to work on that.
- Decoy Protagonist and Disc One Final Boss: At this point these are an author staple: Every work so far except the old draft of TDWTR has used the former to a varrying extent, and most of them used the latter. To give a spoiler-tastic, unfinished list:
- Ed and Edd (protagonists) and the kids (antagonists) in The Eds' EDventure.
- Stewie (protagonist) and the zombies (antagonist) in Zombie Attack!
- Alucard (protagonist) and Major (antagonst) in Hecksing Ulumate Crconikals.
- Bridgette (protagonist) and Heather (antagonist) in Total Fan Service Plains.
- Duncan (protagonist) and Alejandro (antagonist) in Total Drama World Tour Rewrite's remake.
- Joker Immunity: Good guy version, depending on the fan fic. Leijons are unable to be permenantly killed off until the Simpsons ends; their deaths in SJAHJ's Shipping Intermission will be retconned, and even in the scene in chapter 12 of Housestuck Hurrcain Crconikals that's supposed to ripoff the canon events of the troll deaths, Nepeta survives by pulling a gun from nowhere and shooting Gamzee, killing him off instead. They can still become half-ghosts, or die for God-tier resurrection, or have a mortal injury just to get sprited right after (the latter probably won't happen), so it isn't the same thing as Gamzee's canon immunity.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Everyone who is either a straight-up God Tier (Duplicate Meulin and Bororo in 496; Burt, Jeff, and Geromy in SJAHJ) or a God Tier cosplayer (Rip in SJAHJ; Carrie in GVS) is a villain or an extremely minor offshoot that dies very soon after appearance.
- Also I have noted that half of these involve Homer Simpson in some way, and he's usually an antagonist at that.
(This does not include works who's pages I have made.)
- Once a Season: Each fan fic has used/is planned to use the phrase "got married and had kids," or some mispelling therof.
The Eds' EDventure
- Early Installment Weirdness: It is extremely fast-pased compared to anything written after. Also, this was before I had my system of ANs and dividors.
- Epic Fail: When Peter gets into the car, he drives it off the roof, then flys it... all the way to the moon.
- Missing Floor: Eddy comes across one in Ed's house when the elevator breaks down. Peter Griffin is in there for some reason.
- Old Shame: It's a borderline ripoff of Half Life: Full Life Consequences and I generally don't find it that amusing.
- Relationship Sue: Parodied with Girlfriend.
- Where The Hell Is Springfield: Averted. It turns out, in this fan fic, the Cul-de-Sac is in LA.
- Cliff Hanger: It turns out that the Kanker sisters have revived into Avatar bodies.
- Stable Time Loop: Edd's time car traveling, inspired by What has tobe Riped of. Before Edd travels back in time, he hits himself from the future by accident, who then charges at him in his own car. They fight until Edd accidentally hits the right speed just before killing his future self and is transported back in time. After stopping the zombie virus and returning to his original timeline, Edd is then hit by his past self and temporarly loses memory of what happened, hopping into the copy of the time car and attacking his past self and almost getting killed by him. Yet this raises a question: The existance of the post-time travel Edd in the timeline where the zombies were attacking, and vise-a-versa after Edd "fixes" the problem raise the question on if Edd actually did stop the virus in the first place.
Total Drama World Tour Rewrite
- Creator Backlash: It's my most popular fan fic on fanfiction.net (though that's not saying much), getting over twice as many reviews as the second most popular work. However, I completely and utterly despise it, due to making almost everyone Out of Character, having a senseless mess of a plot that consists of character bashing and jabs towards the fandom, and rediculously uncomfterable attempts at humor.
- Early Installment Weirdness: It's very ranty and blatant, yet in contrast to EDventure, it's much slower paced. Compared to my draft of the remake, they would seem to be written by two completely different authors.
- Fix Fic: Not exactly. It was supposed to write a new plotline, rather than fixing problems I have had with the season.
- Follow the Leader: Of Total Drama Luxury Tour.
- Old Shame: Arguably to a greater extent than EDventure. Because whereas I have considered adding more to TEE occasionally and I can actually joke about it a little, TDWTR is almost completely dead. It doesn't help that I can defend TEE by being "ironic," whereas TDWTR was a first glipse at how I really write.
- Unwanted Harem: Pretty much a major plot point here.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Oliver's first name given was about to be "Mibbs" as a gag name, but he sliced it in half with his leaf before the naming could be finished.
- Myth Arc: Most of the fan fic is about the characters racing to see the film. Also, they're traveling to a vacation spot, but mostly trying to see the film.
- Theme Naming: Each chapter's name is one word long and begins with "R." ("Racing," "Rising," and "Rushing.") Word of Me says that there is no real reason to this beyond it being sort of cool.
- Video Game Settings: Several.
- Your Princess Is In Another Castle: The ending to chapter one. Basically, Ed and Eddy are going to a beach thinking it's Orange Sea, only it's Gravel Bay.
Big Bang Theory Comics:
- Badass Decay: Pretty much everyone. Except Feferi, who acts more like Meenah if anything.
- Crack Pairing: The faux-author appearantly ships Dave/Aradia. But this isn't really noticable outside of the mention, seeing how they interact. Ultimatley averted in the end, as all of the humans got together with their canon-patron trolls (except Jade). Word Of God here: I'm not exactly a diehard fan of patronshipping and I mostly only hooked them up together at the end for that "Jade did not Karkat because he says the f-word too much" joke.
- Demoted to Extra: Every troll except Feferi and maybe Vriska.
- Deus ex Machina: Chapter 5 was a massive one. At one point, Jade outright has to get her own head punched off by Equius and her headless body throws it like a boomerang in order for it to reach Rose. Just... what.
- Fridge Brilliance/Fridge Logic: A few things about the first fic that's slightly likley to miss on a first read. Word Of God here: They're all intentional.
- Sollux is dating both Aradia and Feferi; lines mention both of them being his girlfriend.
- Jade hacking into Aradia's conversation with Rose, though the way how she does it is unexplained, actually turns up useful because Aradia told Rose exactly what Jade needed to know. (Dave's dead and back in 1980. Kiss dead people to bring them back to life. Rose is on floor 3.)
- Jade had to kiss John during chapter 5, and this is in fact the first SBIG fic where John and Jade technically kissed onscreen. (Not counting HUC's epilogue.)
- Jade's tank-delorian is modled off of Alucard's tank from Hecksing Ulumate Crconikals glued to Edd's time car from Zombie Attack! Doubles as a Mythology Gag.
- Jerkass: Aradia.
- Karma Houdini: Dave completely gets away with punching Jake even though he didn't need to, and Jake didn't deserve it.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Vriska can be invisible just by painting her face black... even though she did that in a white/colorful room. (Jade's room.)
- Ship Sinking: Parodied. In the very last line, Karkat and Jade do not get together because Karkat says the f word too much.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Karkat, appearantly.
- Something Completely Different: Everything about this in comparason to the other SBIG fics. It's a lot more "vanilla" and willing to joke around with Homestuck fandom memes (I'd even risk saying that people can get the wrong impression about me if they read it before reading anything else I write), and it includes God-Tiering, which none of my other Homestuck fan fics do to any of the player characters (unless you count the Coolstuck group in Sweet Jade and Hella John). 496 Reasons... has more in common with Housestuck Hurrcain Crconikals than this does, to give an example.
- Whole Plot Reference: "Chapter" 6's second half has is this to Back to the Future, where the kids meet Doc Brown and Brown suddenly tells them that Dave is in danger of not existing because his father is dating someone who isn't his mother. Dave, somehow, knows that he has to "STOP THE PROM!"
Works With Writting In-Progress
496 Reasons Why Multidating is More Complicated than it Seems
EDIT: I'm not sure what to do with these tropes in regards to upcoming chapters.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Pairing 197's chapter opens with John dreaming about a colossal Homer Simpson puppet asking for "TALES FROM THE SIX YEAR TRIP OF MILDLY QUESTIONABLE CONTENT," in exchange for a live-size Lisa puppet to spit poo from her mouth. A while after that he admits to not even knowing what the Simpsons is.
- Butt Monkey: Jake. It's not really in the prologue, but in the pairing chapters its clear that nothing ever goes his way. Nothing.
- Crack Pairing: Even outside of the premise of the fan fic, there are things like Bro/Dad.
- Deconstructive Parody: Used several times, notably in the epilogue: The narration is at first done in a sickeningly sweet Happily Ever After tone when describing the last day on the meteor trip after all 496 possible combinations hooked up. When the scene is actually "shown," we find out that what's really going on is a drunken party.
- For Want of a Nail: The cheribum session does not exist, altering countless details. Alternia was guarded not by Doc Scratch, but a tough love-type first guardian who was training the planet for SGRUB, not for Lord English's arrival. Post-scratch Earth is nigh-identical to pre-scratch, aside from Jade/Jake's island. Roxy and Dirk are not sent into the future by the meteors (otherwise they would be obliterated by the spacetime cracks left by Bororo), the Condensce is only in her original universe, and the Alternian Cycle of Revenge doesn't happen due to a different first guardian. But...
- In Spite of a Nail: Pretty much everyone's personality is eventually left unchanged, otherwise that would defeat the entire purpose of this.
- Fun with Acronyms:
- Latula's new planet is Land of Thought and Stairs, or LOTAS. "TAS" also means "Tool Assisted Speedrun."
- Cronus's new planet is Land of Wrath and Demons, or LOWAD. "Wads" are the names of custom-made Doom levels. In this story, Cronus (like most of the A1 trolls at first) fails on his planet. Cronus sucks at doom, something that will probably make more sense when I come up with how to incorporate this with him and either Mituna or Sollux.
- Dirk's new planet is Land of Heat and Litches, or LOHAL.
- Harsher in Hindsight: The entire premise, although the fan fic wasn't (and still isn't until 2/14) published when the canon event happened. That canon event is trickster mode, which basically (and I'm pretty certain unintentionally) exaggerated the concept of all-for-all romance fluff. Of course, the pairings will at least be given some attempt at realism here (some of them won't even properly hook up within their respective chapter, but they all will eventually and this is planned to decrease as the fan fic goes on).
- Minimalist Cast: Outside of the prologue, interludes, and the very end of the epilogue, the cast only consists of the players, their dreamselves, and Jaspers. Maybe the Damara/Mituna chapter will involve a little bit of Damunasprite (through flashbacks), but that's about it. Unless I decide to incorporate the dream bubbles in a little bit more.
- Mythology Gag:
- Towards the end of Prologue Act Three, Karkat calls Dave Reddy McCoolshades.
- Near the end, when Cueballsprite says that the trip from the B2 session to the B1 session will take three hours, Karkat asks if that's even possible, another nod to SJAHJ.
- When going over the five kinds of failed sessions in the dreambubble conversation in Prologue Act Two, Rose brings up a "White Session" as the fourth possibility, one wherein Prospit wins the war instead of Derse, even though it never comes up in 496. This is a nod to Onionstuck's plot.
- Jade's save of John (and by extension, Rose) at the beginning of Prologue Act Three contains references to Total Drama World Tour, (landing in Tijuana and using fireworks) and by extent Kids Fit the Trolls (Jade throwing something and using it as a boomerang, when that something would otherwise be improbable to be used as such).
- You can't see it on fanfiction.net (yet, anyway), but the A1 trolls' text colors is the same as them in Sweet Jade and Hella John.
- In another reference to SJAHJ, there's the Maryam's association with cows. (Not Jade's, though. Yet.) Porrim's planet is even called the Land of Milk and Frogs.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: The dream selves are shown to have some... unusual extra abilities, such as size alteration. (What Jade's dreamself uses to keep Vriska and Meenah in check when they're in the jail cell.)
- Pair the Spares: Often used in-universe in a way once the polygamy really starts happening. (Dates start encouraging one to date another.) The final couple chapter consists of everyone trying to get the last two in question to get together.
- Spiritual Successor: To Total Drama World Tour Rewrite.
- Something Completely Different: The prologue and interludes are written in the Homestuck style of second person, has special requirements for dialogue, and dialogue in question is written in script format. The pairing chapters read like a typical third-person fan fic. The beginning AN even mentions this, and to not report the fan fic for being a second-person fan fic.
- Stylistic Suck: On the first chapter centered on him, Jake makes a "manga" comic. It's overloaded with tedious Fetish Retardant, has a nonsensical plot, and very akward pacing. When he shows this to Jade, her reaction is to say that puberty hit him like a ton of bricks.
- Surprise Incest: Nearly inevidable. One chapter — and only one — works it out for that particular pairing and the rest, though. Notably the humans only found out how they were related after John recalls the ectobiology session (he was rushed in this version, explaining why he didn't figure it out at first, since he was supposed to go to Rose's house for an important meeting but took a large detour instead) and Rose analyses it.
Total Drama World Tour Rewrite (When Remade)
I'll post this on my ffn profile later, but I'm planning on publishing this when I'm finished editting the Egypt two-parter. Just like how I'm going to publish both the prologue and first pairing of 496 Reasons...
Gumball Vs Satan
- Ambiguously Evil: Rocky. Twice in the first chapter, Gumball asks him how he knows so much about highly classified weapons, and he only respondes by putting a finger to his lips and going "Shhh..."
- Author Appeal/Creator Thumbprint: See Tank Goodness.
- Covers Always Lie: Inverted. The cover heavily implies that Gumball dies and Omarn/Satan is not the final villain, given the lack of their appearance on it. It also shows Carrie in her pseudo "God Tier" form (really it's just a dumb Knight of Time cosplay).
- Crack Pairing: Darwin and Penny. They somehow even got engaged in the first chapter, much to Gumball's dismay.
- Critical Research Failure:
- "Then Gumball jumped off wall like Sonic the Hegehog but a cat not a gopher like Sonic is." Just read that sentence.
- "It was perfect plan. I gt you to do all the boring key stuff while I just sit back and exposition. Then, I kill you, and because if you kill a heir, THE KILLER GET ALL OF THERE MONEY!"
- Demoted to Extra: Poor Mr. Small...
- Dreamworks Face: Darwin will have this expression in the craptastic cover art, despite being out of characer for him.
- Fridge Horror: Towards the beginning, Carrie warns Gumball about windows. This seems like a gag about characters falling out or jumping out windows in the original show, however in the end of chapter 4 when the Doppelganger is first shown, it is revealed that he teleports through some magic... thing that resembles a cracked window.
- Giant Space Flea from Nowhere: The final villain isn't Omarn, or Elisa, or the Kanker sisters, but rather Maxwell's doppelganger.
- Iron Woobie: Gumball. For starters, one of his teased love interests is "engaged" to his brother, and the other one turns out to be evil and kills him.
- Mythology Gag: Upon killing off Gumball, Carrie shouts "AINT I A DICK?" Dave in aformentioned comic shouted (well, typed) this line after John read the update of his comic where he killed off well-liked character Geromy. There is another connection between Carrie and Dave in that they both killed off heirs: Gumball was supposed to inheiret a fortune, and Geromy is the Heir of Breath in the webcomic within a webcomic.
- Off the Rails: The fic changes plotlines so often and so fast that each chapter is like a completely different story.
- Running Gag: Gumball being referred to as a "pussy."
- Story Breaker Power: Doppelganger has the power to literally make himself invincible simply by applying that to himself. Not to mention that he can also pretty much kill a person on the spot.
- Strictly Formula: Like the two Crconikals fics, and indeed most of the SBIG fics, there is a Decoy Protagonist and a Bigger Bad. (Several Bigger Bads, in fact, in GVS's case.) Also similar to Crconikals, chapter 3 involves a trip to another... place (either another contry or another land mistakenly refered to as a contry, like Hawaii in HHC), in this case Paris, but this is a coincidence.
- Tank Goodness: Darwin somehow gets a tank in chapter 2.
- Warmup Boss: Tobais.
- What Could Have Been:
- Everything was going to be a lot more formulatic and linear: the battle against Shits was supposed to be most of chapter 2, but now his fight and Giggle's fight is in chapter 3, to give one example.
- This whole thing is essentially a successtor to SIMPSONS, and SIMPSONS as a whole will qualify for this trope should I decide not to publish it.
- Afterthe End: This (and AotKTB) takes place centuries after the Kokiri, Goron, Zora, Gerudo, Shiekah, and possibly Hylian races have been driven to extinction by the Man. Human society seems to be working just fine, however.
- Development Hell: I'm fidning a very hard time trying to balance originality with the concept. But, I've decided to stick with the idea to the end, so I'm not going around it by changing it.
- Foreshadowing: John to Jade in chapter 4. "How would YOU react if you found out you came from a family of killers?"
- Off the Rails: Upon John and Jade reaching the first twisted hallway in the Forest Temple, Jade basically says "screw this" and the two cut the theoretical length of the chapter down significantly by shooting up/hammer whacking the temple, causing the magic twisting the hallway to give away and launch them into the room with the Fairy Bow, then they pry the elivator and go right to the boss room. And that's not even getting started on the Fire and Water Temples. The Shadow and Spirit Temples are the closest they come to actually reinacting most of the canon puzzles, but most of that is done off screen.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Dave's apartment building contains a door saying "DO NOT ENTER" at the lobby, inside being a long ladder that eventually descends into the Fire Temple's entrance. A few delinquents have entered never to return, yet this was never actually investigated.
Attack of the Killer Time Beetles!
- Mind Screw: Both the early parts and the later parts for different reasons. The early parts have bizzare sequences (usually involving Homer). The later ones drop this, but introduces a complicated plot involving the planets of Mars and Venus, several "spells," and a three sided war between the characters of the show.
Avatrs and Images and such
Here's an image I uploaded of Plank
I also uploaded the same image as an avatar, but it has different numbers in the file name.
I will give credit here if I use fan art.