"You know, we can sleep together if you want... the host only said [no] co-ed..."
- Joshua, right before the infamous "sleep" scene.
The following film may not be suitable for small children under the age of fourteen. Due to:A mysterious Total Drama Island Fan Film that's been appearing and vanishing on Youtube, animated (or created?) by someone only known as "Hijotee", who admitted to taking drugs in a semi-related video.The fic is odder than it sounds. Nine of the contestants from Canonnote along with Original Character Joshua (who looks like Cody only with different colored hair and outfit) are put into five teams of two in a(n unnamed) reality show/summer camp hosted by Chris. They compete in challenges (which are usually some form of racing) for points. Nobody is eliminated, and the team to get up to three points wins.However, one thing making it noticable is the main pairing. Cody is paired up with the original character (who disturbingly looks like him). Because of this, the film was torn between several hating flamers and people who just go "What, Cody isn't gay like that", to the point where eventually Hijotee got several accounts hacked and videos removed, and eventually they got a defending fan club.The fic can be found on YouTube by searching "hijotee total drama" or "hijotee william country", though other people or an alternate account of Hijotee will put up parts of it. They are usually uploaded out of chronological order and not all of the fic, so even then it's hard to follow. Hijotee's friend has uploaded the first eighteen minutes in high quality; where Hijotee himself has confirmed that they will try to keep the video online as much as possible.
- *Bleep*-dammit!: The censorship in this is rather inconsistent. Sometimes words are bleeped, sometimes they aren't. Sometimes "sleep" scenes are shown, sometimes there's a cutaway. This is possibly lampshaded when a screen pops up saying that the film is unrated.
- Breakout Character: Cody is the center of the plot, to the point where there are some people who don't even really speak.
- Crack Fic: Literally. The author — or at least animator — has admitted to taking drugs more than once.
- Death Is Cheap: Characters have lives in this world — or something. Cody and Owen each die and there's a scene of them in a white void with a "continue" screen.
- Demoted to Extra: Everyone who isn't Cody, the OC Joshua, or Chris. Katie and Sadie don't even talk until near the final challenges, Owen only has a few lines, Gwen even fewer, Heather also does not have that many lines and only tries to be the villian once, Duncan and Trent are mute and do not do anything plot related, LeShawna is also mute and only won a challenge, and the other campers either don't show up at all or are just reduced to cameos/small appearances.
- Funny Background Event: When Cody and Joshua are introducing themselves in the first ep, LeShawna can be seen in the background, running around and flailing her arms while preseumably screaming.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Gwen is seen shaking with rage at a lot of points, and she assaults Cody for no reason.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Possibly an error, but in the video, Lindsay is seen at the beginning of part three running with everyone else in the background (despite not being in the game), then grows wings and flies (hard to see, but still). Then, it turns out that she has talons as feet.
- Mind Screw: The film is uploaded out of order most of the time. The titles don't help: the beginning could be named "Total Drama [recent season name here] part 3" while a later part could be named "Total Drama [recent season name here] part 1". Or all could be "Total Drama [season] Episode 1 part 1". Not to mention all the bizarre sequences, such as a random playthrough of a Guitar Hero clone.
- Obligatory Swearing/Precision F-Strike: Owen ("I'm fat, I can't carry that shit!"), Chris ("...Just get to the [BLEEP] thenth challenge!"), and Cody ("I'm fucking Canadian!").
- Off Model: A few instances. One such is Trent in the mine cart challenge, where he doesn't have any hands through out most of it.
- Eva is seen in the bus at the start of the first episode. It looks like the animator used stock art to represent her, but didn't edit it properly: half of her head is cut off in the shots.
- Pair the Spares: Every team (except Katie and Sadie, along with possibly Owen and Gwen) appears to be in a relationship. Especially Trent and LeShawna, even though they were never seen talking.
- Palette Swap: Joshua is one of Cody, and a color swapped Lindsay comes out of Cody's house at the beginning to say goodbye.
- Plot Hole: Cody says he's from "L.A.", but later a word bubble says he's "fucking canadian."
- The Quiet One: Trent, Leshawna, and Sadie.
- Real Song Theme Tune: Closer by Ne-Yo.
- Samus Is a Girl: Hijotee, apperently, who was actually the animator while the fic was writen and voiced by two friends. However, either they all take drugs or said friends easily let Hijotee's Big Lipped Alligator Moments slip by, or Hijotee was making it up.
- Serious Business: People actually hated how Cody was with another guy, and this was probably the biggest reason for the hatedom. Ironic, given that in this fandom the most popular Cody pairing is with a guy.
- Sexy Discretion Shot: Played straight the first time Cody and Joshua sleep, but then averted.
- Ship Tease: Joshua and Cody, and this:Owen: I'm going to be with this really hot chick (Gwen).
- Sound Effect Bleep: Oddly used and averted in various places in the film. The bleeps are near the end, for some reason, even after the fan film gave a message that it was unrated.
- Take Our Word for It: Nearly everything about this film, unless we have the whole thing in a way that it's not vanishing all the time.
- Understatement: Chris says that the first challenge (canoe racing) is a "little intense" as in: starting out be a water fall and racing up stream.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Some campers appear in the bus at the start of the episode, but are never seen outside of this.