Grand Theft Auto Nick Series
The Grand Theft Auto Nickelodeon Series is a group of 3D Movie Maker films by Party Toast, the same group who made Grand Theft Auto: Escanaba. The series has three main parts: Nickelodeon City, about some Nicktoons robbing a casino as a protest against cancelation (and that the producers bet on them. Or something); Weirnerville, where Spongebob Squarepants starts leading an evil gang to flood a city and pollute it, with the original gang trying to stop him; and Nick Rebellion (part two, part three), where the gang finally makes a comeback and starts to fight back.See also: Grand Theft Auto Escanaba.
This provides examples of:
- Anti-Hero: The gang, type IV.
- Author Appeal: This shares a few things with Escanaba, such as explosions and scenes with the characters talking about radio music.
- Bad Ass: Doug. He can hijack a tank, shoot mutains from a car, and turn into a superhero.
- Big Bad: Spongebob.
- Big Damn Heroes: Heffer in his first appearance (excluding the intro to Nick City). Also the Wrigley brothers, if it wasn't for them running over Roger Klotz the series would have been a Shoot the Shaggy Dog story.
- Black Dude Dies First: Notably averted with Kenan and Kel. Out of a gang with eleven members, they are the two out of four to survive.
- Captain Obvious: Rocko in Wienerville: "This spongebob guy might need water to breathe."
- Chewing the Scenery: "Spongebob! Why the fuck did you call us, and how the fuck did you get our phone number?" — Doug, Nick Rebellion (Part 1).
- Cluster F-Bomb: Stimpy drops this at the begining. Also, pretty much everybody.
- Crack Fic: Of Ren and Stimpy, Doug, Ah Real Monsters, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons (as Wiggim had a brief appearance), and even Kenan & Kel.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Rocko and Heffer, both getting blown up by a sudden grenade.
- Evil Laugh: Spongebob pulls these off a few times.
- Fridge Logic: A mutaint sponge is flooding a city and poluting an ocean. Where the hell are the cops in this? Rocko and Heffer meanwhile get arrested for speeding and Doug mentions switching out his tank so that he wouldn't get caught, yet aside from the radio announcement near the begining of Weinerville the public seem to have no intrest in this deal.
- Hypocrite: Nick Rebellion is about the war against Spongebob, yet the song playing for the intro is a war protest song. Bad choise.
- Mood Whiplash: Several, such as the random talks about music, and the transition from GTA-ish gang (Nick City) to anti hero vs villain series (Weinerville)
- Mook: The mutains.
- Out of Character: Everyone.
- Running Gag: Each part has a scene of the characters talking about radio music and changing the channels.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Like Escanaba, this is quite a common element.Kel: "Who loves orange napalm?"
Kenan: "Kel loves orange napalm!"
- What Happened to the Mouse?:
- There's a scene in Nick City (before Ren and Stimpy go over to Rocko) with a massive car crash and a girl in pink appearently getting killed, as well as a cameo from Chief Wiggim. It's never mentioned again.
- The conflict with Marc Weiner. It seemed to have just been a setup for what city Spongebob will take over.