Bookwormtiff is a fairly new Troper
that has been lurking around TV Tropes for the better part of a year
. Well, she is not exactly a Troper as such, having been shocked and overwhelmed
by the sheer variety
and scope of the collection. So instead she edits compulsively
and adds in her own little snippets, as needed.
Hobbies include browsing Fan Fiction
, so you may find her working on Fan Fic Recommendations
Also likes artist stalking
Has an unhealthy obsession with the Legend of Zelda
franchise, and to a lesser extent, Bleach
. Now extends to the Shin Megami Tensei
and Persona series
. Shingeki No Kyojin
is also a new love! And again; jumped out of the frying pan, into the (Neon Genesis Evangelion
Is admittedly a Yaoi Fangirl
with semi-permanent Shipping Goggles
Desperately needs to do her homework.
This Troper Provides Examples Of:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Big Eater: And a fast one, too.
- Blood Knight: Or the Kenpachi. Has a very strange lust for fights and fighting, especially Kung-Fu style.
- Book Worm
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Emotionally Tongue Tied
- Fangirl: And how. Has a list of at least 29 fictional characters that she's fallen hard for, and counting. Currently faithful to Link (Legend of Zelda), Ichigo Kurosaki & Tensa Zangetsu (Bleach), and Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy Versus XIII).
- Grammar Nazi: And a very critical beta.
- Heavy Sleeper
- Hot-Blooded: Is too stupidly reckless for her own good.
- Large Ham
- Nerd Glasses
- No Social Skills
- Not a Morning Person: If you must wake her up, do it in the afternoon.
- Otaku: Loves manga, anime, and video games.
- Pyromaniac: Has a curious affinity with Bunsen Burners and matches.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Sarcasm-Blind: Tends to say "REALLY?!" to any statement, however ludicrous it may seem.
- Screw the Rules, I Make Them!
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Tends to also be guilty of Purple Prose when writing.
- Silly Walk: So bad that she was forced to take "walking lessons" daily. Her friends can attest to this.
- Shrinking Violet: When meeting people for the first time. Afterwards, however...
- Signature Laugh
- Spoiler Hound: Will search up the plots of anything she likes, and will read the very last page of a book before anything else.
- The Perfectionist
- Trademark Favourite Food: C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E. Oh, and anything even slightly unhealthy will do fine.
- Yaoi Fangirl: As stated above. Cannot take a liking to a series/franchise without shipping at least one couple as an OTP.
I dare. — Ncfan
(who is also a troper)
- Oh, hey! Nice meeting you HERE of all places; this is actually quite fun. (And Bookwormtiff goes back to stalking FF.net. Again.)
Hi there! You needn't worry, I won't ever lose my obsessions with Wo T
and Bleach :D ~ Saiga
- Yay! That's good. I love them both, no matter how weird and wacko they get. Gosh, can't wait for A Memory of Light! (As for Bleach's last entry, that's like 10 years away.)
O V O
O V OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO