- Phelous 2009 Episodes
- Phelous 2010 Episodes
- Phelous 2011 Episodes
- Phelous 2012 Episodes
- Phelous 2013 Episodes
- Phelous 2014 Episodes
- Phelous 2015 Episodes
- Phelous 2016 Episodes
- Phelous 2017 Episodes
- Phelous 2018 Episodes
open/close all folders
Let's Play: Silent Hill
- Phelous knows you're not supposed to insert Resident Evil references into a Silent Hill LP, but sometimes he just can't stop himself...
Harry: *staring at a bloody wall where dogs were once chained up* "What the..? What is it?"Phelous: "Blood. Hope it's not Cheryl's blood."
- And later...
Cybil: "Have you got a gun?"Phelous!Harry: "I got a shotgu- oh, wait, no I don't."
- He also spends a lot of time calling the Air Screamers names and yelling at them for coming out of nowhere and kicking him in the head and nicknames the Rompers "Humpers" due to their attack animation.
- The Orgasmic Chainsaw was hilarious, too.
- When Harry is trying to explain the Otherworld to Cybil, he dubs in "Must be on drugs" after every sentence.
- When he's in the restroom (I believe that's where he was, anyway), and hears a child crying from offscreen: "SHUT UP!" His tone when he yells it is hilarious.
- His reviews as "Halloweenie". Everything. From the fake skull "mask", to the skull on his desk wearing a baseball hat and glasses (no doubt a reference to this picture he posted on Twitter), to the hamminess, to the Special Effects Failure, to the intentionally shoddy editing, and to the horrible "jokes".
Halloweenie: They FUNSIZED my pumpkiiin! I'm lying, it's an orange. I don't know how to carve a pump- (straight to next cut)Halloweenie: For years we've been sold on these mini lies with the lie fun-size. Well, do you know what's fun to me? Killing pe- More Candy!
Bootleg Zone videos
- For starters the Title Cards read: "The Bootleg Zone... with the Phaylus!
- His reaction to the "Pure Evil" Turtle from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-esque Turtle Fighters.
- Leo!Mike (Michelangelo with Leonardo's belt buckle) features incredibly sloppy painting (especially the teeth), lopsided eyes, a pinhole in one of its eyes, a pentagram on its head, a pitchfork for a weapon (ripped off from the Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos action figures) and after the filming was done its left arm fell off.
- The Turtles Fighters Revisited episode has Phelous get three more figures that share the "Monster Mike" mold, complete with having pentagrams etched on their heads as well...but the most notable of the three is an Evil Albino turtle with blood-red eyes and mouth. The video even ends with this new "Pure Evil" turtle squaring off against Monster Mike!
- After Phelous points out a red splotch near the mouth of one of the Prodigy Pets, he performs a little skit about Pikachu walking through "Pokémon Land"note and getting attacked by a vampire.
- Vampire: Vampirism! It's super effective!
- Performing a Prodigy Pet Poke-Rap...with just Pikachu.
- Acting out an episode of Power Rangers with the Turbo Galaxy Rangers.
- Bat Hero acts utterly pathetic and whiny as a crimefighter, to the point where he even mistakes other crimefighters for criminals. After he kills the Turbo Galaxy Rangers and unwittingly helps Krang steal their transporter, all of the bootleg toys that Phelous reviewed up to that point have Bat Hero lynched.
Bat Hero: "Hmm, my bat sense is tingling."Blue Turbo Galaxy Ranger: "That's Spider-Man!"
- The Ninja Turtles deciding to beat Shredder...with guns.
- Removing Leo's kimono in Karate Turtles Warriors complete with sexy music, followed by:
"Nakedness in a half shell! Flasher power!"
- Part of The Stinger of the Flying Ranger Bootleg Zone video. Flying Ranger Spidey laments that he's the only Flying Ranger when Goku appears.
Spider Ranger: Boy, it sure is lonely being the only Flying Ranger in town.
Goku: Perhaps I could help, Spider Ranger? *chuckles*
Spider Ranger: Goku, that would be great! But you don't have wings.
Goku: Uh, I'm a Saiyan, I can fly without wings.
Spider Ranger: Yeah, but you're really supposed to have wings to be a Flying Ranger.
Goku: I got an idea!
*gets shot with a Little Pluckies Ninja Protects, and reappears with a halo and angel wings*
Spider Ranger: Hey, that actually worked! Now you're a Flying Ranger, too!
Goku: Ha ha, nope, I'm dead!
*ascends to Heaven*
Spider Ranger: NOOOOO!
- Krang congratulates Steffi Love, the Glitter Diva, for humiliating Bat Hero, calling her more evil than Bebop and Rocksteady. Steffi admits that it doesn't take much to act more evil than them. Bebop and Rocksteady try to counterargue by boasting that at least they haven't eaten any computer chips that day.
- After Phelous discovers that Steffi Love has her own theme song, he makes a music video for it, which consists mostly of Steffi beating people up and hanging out with villains.
- Titanic-Bot has Phelous making fun of how stupid it's a Titanic knock-off to be offended by it.
"Now, How big of an asshole would I be if I put ICE on it? Haha! (Beat) I'm doing a TITANIC THAT TURNS INTO A TRANSFORMER. It's too late for dignity now."
- Bat Hero and Steffi Love try to use the Titanic-Bot to re-enact Rose "flying" in Titanic (1997), but fall face-first into the water due to it being too small for Bat Hero to stand on.
- The whole dang Thomas Transformers review.
- The skit at the end of the Specialman review. Specialman just sings his name and rams into criminals, until he rams into a "sinking" Titanic-Bot and ends up in the hospital. Then an exasperated Bat Hero shows up, and when Specialman points out that Bat Hero is wanted by the police, Robert Cop takes care of it after Specialman rams into Bat Hero and flatlines.
- Phelous and Lupa referring to a red-clad Batman and a black-clad Spider-Man as "SpiderBat and ManMan", respectively.
- Since ManMan can't hold his web-shield properly, Phelous and Lupa try to find an alternate use for it. First Phelous sticks it in the hole in ManMan's behind, and spins it around while laughing and playing circus music. Then, Lupa puts it in the hole in ManMan's head, and she and Phelous refer to it in the rest of the review as a hairpiece.
- The Spider-Man Motorcycle review is just magical, particularly the siren. Its 'siren' is "La La Love On My Mind" by Anne Wisbourn, and instead of racing around it bobs up and down like a very slow mechanical bull.
- Phelous decides to review a bootleg Pokémon game, referred to as Pokémon: Strange Gold. It's actually Pokémon: Lost Silver, complete with Phelous succumbing to Lavender Town Syndrome.
- "INFINITE PLEASURE!" *Cuts to him looking at the toy sadly*
[Dinosaur Invincibility] broke twice over the course of this video and I wasn't even rough on it. (cut to Phelous tapping it with a hammer)
- From the same review:
- The Filly Witchy review is especially funny to Bronies since Phelous may be secretly One of Us.
- Baltard: The biggest loser on Planet Ferror!
- The first impression of the Super Heroes version of Spider-Man and the black splotch on his right eye.
Phelous!Spider-Man: (in funny voice) Eek! I'm really surprised at something! SURPRISER-MAN! Why am I winking?! (screams)
- In the Galaxy Cop video he points out the "Not for Children 3 and under logo" and makes reference to a Stuart Ashen joke, because people complained that he didn't use it in previous videos, even though he makes a valid point:
They did at least add the warning and some symbols on the backside including Sad Onion, not my bit but apparently I have to say that!
- After Phelous reads the box of the Eye Catching Cartoon Motorcycle boast, "Makes Children Lively and Lovely", he decides to test if it can also make him lovely. He taps the box, then dabs his face. When he doesn't appear to change, he laments that maybe he's too old for it to have any effect.
- Since the Little Princess "Ariel" doll (aka, "Fishtits") doesn't come with a human outfit, Phelous and Lupa realize that when she loses her lacy mermaid tail, she has to run around pantless, exposing her "butt weave". Lupa calls Fishtits "decent" after they put some mismatched shoes on her feet.
- The Princess Doll review ends with Baywatch's Mitch having hilariously nonsensical encounters with the Disneyesque dolls.
- Phelous tries to follow up a size comparison between a New Style Ninja Tortoise, and two official TMNT figures, by putting them in a performance of "April-Locks and the Three Turtles", but it gets cut short when his April figure pulls a Screw This, I'm Outta Here!.
Miraculous Merchandise Zone
- His review of the deluxe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) action figures; which doubles as a massive Take That! to the Irate the 80s subseries from The Irate Gamer, copying mannerisms, review styles, bad economic logic, and rating the figures a Nostalgic Okay.
- In his Pepsi Convoy (Optimus Prime) review he has put puts cans of various kinds of Pepsi (and a Dr. Pepper) on the toy's trailer:
Phelous: (points and gestures at the toy) And now look what you did, you've just got me blathering on about Pepsis, way to go!Phelous/Convoy: Little does he know, that was my plan the whole time! Heh heh heh.Phelous: (cans are now gone) You know what, just for that... (puts a Coke can on the trailer)Phelous/Convoy: (shrieks in pain) Aaaaahhhh! (wheezy inhale) Power...fading...until the day...'til all colas are Pepsi.
Mortal Kombat: Konquest
- "Quan Chi as Siro the uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhest Mortal Kombat Characterrr
- (After Siro puts a Mook in a Death Trap that involves a blade slowly coming down on top of them) Siro, the GREATEST 60's Batman Villain!
- Phelous bursting out into laughter over said trap when it's revealed.
MK Defenders of the Realm
- His video of watching the Smallville series finale:
- Being horrified to see that Clark Kent becomes BATMAN! That's not what REALLY happens, but it does in this video and it's hi-larious!
- Also, his constant laughter and screaming throughout the finale.
- "Phelan and Allison Try to Survive Sesame Street" follows the couple's drive to an actual Sesame Street, only for their hopes of meeting the Muppets and their friends dashed rather hard. Among other highlights of their drive, Phelan gives a spot-on impression of a drunken Bert.