- Any time Phelous shows that he can do better effects than the movie he's reviewing.
- When he parodies the gratuitous chroma key in Pulse 2.
- Because so little happens in The Time Machine (I Bought At A Yard Sale) and the green-screening is so bad, nearly half of the review is devoted to Phelous imitating its use of Google Image screenshots for backgrounds. It's impressive how much better he is at it (thanks to things like "lighting" and "proper understanding of how to edit a film").
- To make fun of the fact that the film used a standard font from Adobe Premier, Phelous uses the exact same font throughout the review
- Two words: Phelous Who
- Better! It seems to be the title now.
- And now he's made the intro even better, matching the opening to the new series.
- Better! It seems to be the title now.
- Related to both above, Phelous reenacts the entire plot of Triangle in his review for it, and manages to be both creepier and make more sense than the movie itself.
- The performance of the Darkwing Duck theme in the end of Cry_wolf. Especially awesome for those who grew up with Darkwing Duck.
- Shooting the DVD and case of Resident Evil: Afterlife. He manages to shoot the disk dead center!
- YOU'RE AN ALICE SANDWICH!
- His review on A Serbian Film, in which Phelous, who had previously watched The Human Centipede without flinching, actually included a warning for the disturbing scenes he could actually show, before proceeding to violently eviscerate the film for its grotesque imagery and supposed message behind it. His utter rage is absolutely justified.
Phelous: I know I'm really falling into the angry reviewer thing on this video; well, that's exactly how I feel about this movie!
- The ending skit of his "Five Across the Eyes" review should count as he perfectly parodies the movie by sitting in his car, whining and crying, and flailing the camera about for a good minute and 34 seconds.
Phelous: So, you want a skit for this piece of shit? Really? Really? Well, (grabs the camera) this is all "Five Across the Eyes" gets!
- The ending to the "Boogeyman - Stephen King" review. After his mirror reflection attempted to kill Phelous by downing pills, claiming "this is what [the audience] wants", Phelous decides to ruin it for us by regenerating. Granted he regenerates into a cat but, still...
- The ending of the Resident Evil: Afterlife review when he shoots the case and the DVD with an actual gun! Granted it was filled with airsockets, but still.
- Killdozer vs. Lifecrane. The fight in the movie isn't much to talk about, but the voice over almost makes you start rooting for Lifecrane...up until the humans abandon it.
- His thorough Deconstruction of the pretentious "message" in Funny Games.
Phelous: I know a lot of people like violence in media like in Videogames and Movies but unless you're an asshole who can't tell the difference between real violence and fictional violence we don't need a movie wagging its finger at us and thinking it's so clever for doing so."
- His response to the director of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers calling Donald Pleasence's final performance 'boring':
Phelous: Sooooo much fuck you, buddy.
- Phelan, Alison and Brad all deserve equal props for their Foodfight! review. The first five or so minutes of Part 1 consists of them talking about the troubled production of the film in greater detail than any reviewer before them, including a list of what sponsors dropped from the film and clips from the film's original trailer. They also manage to point out some quirks of the film that may not be immediately obvious (such as the voice actor for the Count Chocula expy improving his lines, the fact that the 'floating' soda bottle Dex is riding on was actually attached by a string in the original cut, and the color schemes for certain characters being switched around). This whole review is a giant case of them showing their work.
- His calling out of the entitled Dogged Nice Guy protagonist of Cabin Fever 2.
John: Fuck you! How you can not like me, somebody's who's known you your entire life, who would treat you like a fucking queen...Phelous: Clearly.
- In a similar way to Halloween 6's response, there's his response to Q5 changes to make Janine less "Slutty".
Phelous: *while flipping the bird* Sooooo much fuck you, Q Fuck!