- A minor one, but Phelous gets angry whenever Eli Roth uses the word "gay" as an insult in his films. A small detail, but nice nonetheless.
- In the comments section of his Shredder review, Phelous apparently confirms that he and Obscurus Lupa are dating.
- Though he already had confirmed it on his Twitter multiple times. Either way, the fact that he can keep up a long distance relationship with a coworker like that is pretty heartwarming.
- The title pages of his Jack Frost (1997) and Jack Frost 2 reviews are drawings of very heartwarming scenes between him and Lupa.
- When Halloweenie quit his show, it's clear as this episode goes on that he and Pumpkinweenie actually do miss each other. Even if he does sweep Pumpkinweenie off of the table with his hands upon returning.
- In his review of TMNT: Coming Out of Their Shells, we have Phelous have a small meltdown moment when Splinter comes on stage to sing an out of left field song about Skipping Stones. Notice how Phelous does go on about this sudden break in pacing, but he allows more time to rant about how disrespectful the song is to Splinter's strong character and how the song makes him seem like the "lamest thing in the universe". He then goes on to say, "That wasn't the image I had of him, I liked him as a kid!"
Cut to a home video of Phelan as a little kid, who sounds absolutely excited to play with his Splinter action figure. Doubly heartwarming if you notice that Phelan is mostly going through (or setting up) prop toys, and Splinter is the only character figure. Make that triple if you make the connection that the official Splinter action figure that he uses to compare with knock-offs in Bootleg Zones is probably the one from the home movie.
- His Let's Play of Resident Evil he did with Allison is full of heartwarming moments. Probably the most heartwarming moment in the LP is when they kissed in Part 5.
- They even kissed again in Part 8.