Tommy: I said, who's there?
[Jack Frost hits Tommy, and enters the house]
Jack Frost: Well it ain't fucking Frosty!Jack Frost is a Slasher Movie duology about a serial killer who gets mutated into a snowman. Both films are campy direct-to-video efforts, but the first one is better known due to sharing its name with a family film.
This film has examples of:
- Attack of the Killer Whatever: Attack of the Mutant Killer Snowman.
- Ax-Crazy: Jack Frost is very homicidal and deranged, especially in some of his methods to killing.
- Blood from the Mouth: Jill, after being raped to death
- Chekhov's Gun: Ryan's oats, that he laced with anti-freeze.
- Clueless Deputy: Joe, though none of the police force is particularly competent.
- Covers Always Lie: Yeah, Jack Frost looks NOTHING like he does in the poster you see here.
- Deadpan Snarker: The titular Jack Frost, as well as Chris and Marla.
- The End... Or Is It?: As our heroes bury what's left of Ol' Jack, little do they realize that the antifreeze of which Jack is now a part is bubbling...
- Laughably Evil: Jack Frost is a twisted and sadistic monster who can be funny in his lines.
- Lethal Chef: It turns out Ryan put antifreeze in the oatmeal because he didn't want it to go cold.
- Mad Scientist: Stone, the scientist who created the acid that caused Jack to turn into a snowman in the first place.
- Monster Misogyny: Female characters' deaths are a great deal longer and more brutal than those of male victims, including one getting raped to death.
- Off with His Head!: After the bully Billy mocks Ryan's supposed snowman (actually Jack Frost), he knocks ots head off. Jack answers by arranging a sledding accident that takes off Billy's head.
- Oh Crap!: Jack, just before he has his fateful accident.
- Pungeon Master: Jack overflows with Snowman puns.
- Serial Killer: Jack himself, even before becoming a snowman.
- Snowlems: Jack is Type III; a monster snowman.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: A serial killer named Jack Frost becomes An Ice Person.
- Tear Off Your Face: Jack does this to Agent Manners by growing icile fangs and eating it.
- Too Dumb to Live: Ryan. Anyone who puts antifreeze in oatmeal qualifies for this trope.
- Twisted Christmas: Suffice it to say, a killer snowman going on a murder spree should put a damper on the holidays.
- Wall Bang Her: The aforementioned rape scene.
Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman has examples of:
- Alas, Poor Villain: The deaths of Jack's snowball children— one of them dies in Jack's arms and causes him to cry a Single Tear and vow for vengeance.
- An Arm and a Leg: Jack puts his stamp on a snowball fight by throwing his projectiles with such force that they take people's arms off.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Agent Manners is Eaten Alive by Jack's babies.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Jack actually sheds a tear after his mutant snowball spawn are melted.
- Eye Scream: Happens at least 3 times.
- Fingore: Agent Manners gets his fingers bitten off before being eaten alive by Jack's snowball children.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Jack's favorite method of killing people.
- Kaiju: Jack turns into a Godzilla-sized monster at the end.
- Reverse Cerebus Syndrome: Compare this film to its sequel. You'll notice a major tonal shift.
- Running Gag: For some reason, every time Agent Manners speaks, a generic dramatic sting plays.
- Shout-Out: The subtitle of the movie is remarkably similar to the Calvin and Hobbes collection Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons.
- Tongue Trauma: One of the party guest's gets his tongue stuck on a pole. Jack then rips it out of his mouth.
- Unexplained Recovery: In the first film, Agent Manners is presumably killed when Jack grows icicle-fangs and tears the agent's face off. Here, the agent is played by a different actor, and explains that his new face is the result of 15 different reconstruction operations. He also gets an Eyepatch of Power.
- Weaksauce Weakness: In the first film, Jack's weakness was quite logically antifreeze; in the here, Jack inherits Sam's allergy to bananas due to some of his blood being mixed in after their last encounter.
- Your Head A-Splode: Sarah's death.