- One of Ogre Magi's losing quotes:
Right Head: We won!
Left Head: No, we're on the other side.
Right Head: Oh.
- Most of the heroes have quotes about each other, and there are a few gems.
Chaos Knight: Your flying horse is...quite impressive. (Towards Batrider)
- Certain cosmetic items have amusing descriptions.
Little Blink Dagger (Axe)"
"Don't worry, precious Axe
. Blink Dagger does not come to chop."
Mighty Boar: This boar has a crazed look in his eye. Is it distrust? Madness? Or does he just want to eat your tangos.note
- The Juggernaut announcer pack has more than a few good lines:
Oh, your ancient isn't happy with you right now.
See what's happening to your ancient? That means you're a loser.
Dire's bottom tower is under attack. Run, little bottom tower, run!
Your top tower has fallen. And it can't get up.
You know that middle tower that used to be alive and defending itself? Well, that has changed.
Dire's top tower was a liability. It had to be silenced.
- Axe's announcer pack isn't half bad ether.
"Axe was not involved. Do not blame axe."
"As Radiant's middle tower falls, Axe's middle finger rises!"
"If you want peace, prepare for war. if you want war, you must also prepare for war. In other words, you should always prepare for war!"
"Wicked sick!" "AXE is going to be sick!"
- Troll Warlord responses. Holy crap.
(Activating Invisibility) Anonymity, the friend to every troll.
(Respawning) Fighting a troll only makes him grow stronger.
(Killing Pugna) Enjoy your ban.
(Killing a hero) Trollollollolloed.
- From the Bastion announcer pack:
- Tobi Wan at his most entertaining.note
- Treant Protector's model, at the side :
Riki was 'ere
- The true name of the Invoker, a mage who has lived centuries and has mastered the use of powerful invocations: Carl.
- Anytime a bad case of Just Trying to Help happens. Especially with any heroes that have re-positioning skill like Pudge.
- A highlight from one of the changelogs:
Bots that have been hit by multiple stacks of Sticky Napalm will now contemplate their misfortune further back in the lane.
Made Crystal Maiden bot even more timid.
Fixed Kunkka being a dirty cheater when using Torrent. (The Kunkka bot could still aim and hit you with a torrent even when he couldn't see you due to invisibility.)