Characters: Total Drama Chris
Total Drama Chris features all of the original cast of Total Drama Island; however, due to Character Development and the author's interpretation, the following tropes are now in play:
Sadie, the Sweet Girl
Chris Maclaine, the Sadistic Reality Show Host
- Artistic License – Law - Apparently, he thinks the campers' contracts allow him to do whatever he wants to him because he wrote that on them after the campers signed them. Chef rightly gives him hell for that.
- Be Careful What You Wish For - Late in TD Chris, he admits he wanted to see the Killer Chrises dominate the game. He eventually comes to regret that wish after the last Killer Chrises left in the game are both people he completely despises and is actively trying to eliminate. Then they make final two.
- Butt Monkey
- Exact Words
- Executive Meddling - Rampant. Both by his own hands, and by the producers overriding him.
- Groin Attack
- Hoist by His Own Petard - He's not the only one who can take advantage of loopholes.
- It's All About Me
- Loophole Abuse
- Manipulative Editing - As the host, this is on his side, right...? Judging from the Running Gag of him calling for footage to be removed or fixed in his favor when it clearly hasn't...
- Spell My Name with an "S" - The general confusion over how to spell his name is Played for Laughs when he names an arena after himself only to find they spelled his name wrong.
- Take That, Scrappy! - Becomes fixated on humiliating certain contestants, "justifying" his actions with this. In particular, he becomes so fixated on doing this to Katie that he tries to stage an entire challenge around humiliating her.
- Took a Level in Jerkass - And how. Must have done a lot of Level Grinding after TDI.
- Villainous Breakdown - After a certain point, TD Chris becomes a never-ending spiral of vicious plotting and villainous breakdowns, leading up to losing his hosting duties.
Chef Hatchet, the Scary Cook
- Deadpan Snarker: When Chris orders an outburst edited out.Chef: Oops. I cannot remember whether or not I edited Chris' outburst out. *puts hands on cheeks* Good golly gee I hope that footage does not get out.
- Even Evil Has Standards - Some of Chris' actions seriously disturb him, and he viciously calls him out on the worst stuff several times.
- He's also noticeably repulsed during the final challenge when Bridgette's flattering almost turns him on, at which point he immediately sends her on her way.
The Killer Chrises
Eva, the Female Bully
- Cannot Tell a Joke - It's very hard to tell whether she's joking or not.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Last Girl Wins
- Now or Never Kiss - While strapped to a bomb.
- Pitbull Dates Puppy: Her and Cody
- Product Placement - Her
Noah, the High IQ
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Katie.
- Camp Straight
- Deadpan Snarker: Duh.
- Defrosting Ice King
- Only Sane Man
Justin, the Jaw-Dropper
- Big Bad: Of the Pre-Merge.
- Butt Monkey - Becomes one in the latter part of the story.
- Disc One Final Boss
- Hannibal Lecture - Claims that Manipulative Editing will make him look like the victim and smear his victims because he's handsome and they're not.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Beautiful!
- Took a Level in Jerkass - This is not the "Fake Boss" Justin of Total Drama Action, and definitely not the quiet nice guy of Comeback.
DJ, the Brickhouse with Heart
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Out-of-Character Moment - Abruptly cracks and gives his teammates an earful. Remains sullen, snappish and generally ill-tempered until Izzy snaps him out of it on Total Drama Izzy. The author admitted having trouble with his character, so there you go.
Beth, the Wannabe
- Love Triangle: With Cody and Justin. Justin is only using her, which she doesn't find out until it's too late, and Cody ended up with Eva.
- Unwitting Pawn - Justin manipulates her attraction to him.
Duncan, the Juvie
Sweet Girl Tomboy
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Noah.
- Berserk Button - She and Sadie are BFFFL, okay?!
- Divergent Character Evolution
- Elimination Houdini - According to Chris. He really doesn't like her.
- Groin Attack - Uses this a lot.
- Manipulative Editing - She's rather annoyed by how TDI was edited to paint her and Sadie so shallowly, ignoring why she was in every round of the Dodgeball Challenge, just for example.
- Miss Vice Girl - She's temperamental, stubborn and tends to jump to conclusions.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero - During a fight with Sadie, she ordered Noah to vote for her. When they made up, she forgot to tell him to change his vote to someone else...
- Viewer Gender Confusion - Chris starts acting like she's a guy rather than a girl, though this is pretty clearly a blatant ploy on his part to annoy her.
Sadie, the Sweet Girl
- Heterosexual Life-Partners - With Katie.
Geoff, the Party Guy
- Heroic Sacrifice - When his love interest is voted off, he offers himself up as a replacement bootee.
Bridgette, the Surfer Girl
- Elimination Houdini - In TD Chris, she's technically the first eliminated, but thanks to Geoff's Heroic Sacrifice, she gets to stay on. Chris frequently reminds her of this, especially as his Villainous Breakdown progresses.
- The Runner Up Takes It All - Comes in second, but gets promoted to co-host the next season, Total Drama Alphabet.
Gwen, the Goth Girl
- Et Tu, Brute?
- Freak Out - Upon discovering who really revealed her dark secret to the world. It got worse after her second elimination.
- Not So Different
Ezekiel, the Home Schooled Guy
- Blunt Metaphors Trauma
- Shout-Out - Zeke seems to owe a lot of his personality here to Total Drama Comeback, so it's no surprise the other Fanfic gets several shout outs.
- Straw Misogynist - He's not. Chris wants him to be one, but he's not.
Cody, the Geek
- Bluffing The Smug Snake - Pulls this on Justin.
- Butt Monkey
- Did Not Get the Girl: Not the first one, anyway.
- Digging Yourself Deeper - Can't keep himself from flattering girls, even after starting a relationship.
- Now or Never Kiss
Leshawna, the Lively Girl
- The Atoner
- Freudian Excuse - She used to be friends with a nice girl named Madison. Unfortunately, Madison's parents were racist bastards who promptly falsely accused her from stealing from them and filed a restraining order against her. Leshawna was ten at the time. Years later, they happened to attend the same high school; by that point, however, Madison had become the Alpha Bitch, and immediately began picking on Leshawna, aided by racist teachers. Girl's got one hell of a chip on her shoulder for a reason.
- Heroic Sacrifice
- Manipulative Editing - Seems Leshawna picked on Heather far more than what TDI showed; since Heather was already getting the villain treatment and they wanted to avoid accusations of Unfortunate Implications...
- Must Make Amends
- Not So Different - From Heather.
- Reformed, but Rejected
- Unfortunate Implications - Deconstructed; it's revealed that she's had to struggle against stereotypes her whole life, and is extremely upset at being accused of perpetuating those stereotypes just by being herself.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist - She doesn't want to see her friends hurt by Heather again, especially Gwen. So she frames Heather for something the 'old Heather' would have done.
- Wrongly Accused
Heather, the Former Queen Bee
- The Atoner
- Break the Haughty - She went through a lot after getting off the island.
- Character Development - An interesting example; towards the end of TD Chris, she becomes comfortable enough among those who have accepted her to show that she still knows how to be a Manipulative Bitch, only now she wants to learn how to apply those talents for good.
- Humiliation Conga
- Reformed, but Rejected
- Wrongly Accused
Harold, the Uber-Geek
- Freudian Excuse - He dislikes poor Lindsay because he once dated a girl like her named Autumn. The date ended poorly, and afterward he was subjected to even more torment and teasing, convincing him that Autumn was in on the whole thing and that all Dumb Blondes Are Evil.
- Love Triangle - Although Leshawna dumped him and he gets together with the reformed Heather, he still has strong feelings for his former flame, causing him considerable pain and regret.
Owen, the Big Guy
- Creator's Pet - Lampshaded; in-universe, it appears that all of his fans are very young and chiefly entertained by... well.
- Too Dumb to Live
- Took a Level in Dumbass
Izzy, the Psycho Hose Beast
- Spanner in the Works
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad - How Chris views her after she starts up her Aftermath-like special Total Drama Izzy.
- Pet the Dog: Uses her show to largely help the cast mates bury painful issues (Harold/Autumn, LeShawna/Madison)
Trent, the Cool Guy
- Die for Our Ship - He's aware of Fan-Preferred Couple Gwen/Duncan and very, very worried about it.
- Gwen Centered Morality - His 'Gwen is everything' mentality gets scary when he throws away the key to the hot box after locking Leshawna inside, assuming they won't need it anymore... meaning he thought Gwen meant to keep her in there until she died, and saw nothing wrong with it.
Tyler, the Sporto who Sucks at Sports
- Berserk Button: Do not threaten Lindsay.
- Beware the Nice Ones - He gives Chris a thrashing.
- Nice Guy
- Satellite Love Interest - Compared with all character development Lindsay had, her boyfriend did get a little.
- Understanding Boyfriend
Lindsay, the Dimwit
- Dumb Blonde - Still not a natural blonde, but the stereotype is also addressed and Deconstructed: she struggles to prove that she isn't stupid — she may not be the smartest contestant, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any talents or useful skills!
- Heroic Sacrifice - Engineers her own elimination to ensure her friends both get to move on.
- Hidden Depths
Courtney, the Over Achiever
- Ambiguously Brown - Lampshaded by Leshawna wondering about it.
- Character Development - Rather than her performance in Total Drama Action, the Courtney seen here is aware of her issues and flaws and struggling to overcome them without going too far into obsession and undermining the whole point.
- Miss Vice Girl - Pride and her strong desire to be as perfect as humanly possible.
- Odd Friendship - With Lindsay, which is odd because in Total Drama Action Lindsay is perhaps the person Courtney gets on with worst.
A is for Alistair, the Upper-Class SnobAlistair Swan is used to living the good life. He's been taught that he's important, because he has money, and those without money only live to serve people like himself. But Alistair doesn't mind, so long as those beneath him remember their place in the world, and treat him with the respect he deserves.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Rachel (to the others, anyway)
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking - He's a pipe smoker, but he's definitely evil.
- Manipulative Bastard - He is pretending to be a nice guy to get Mallory on his side so he can vote off Katrina.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!
B is for Bob, the Big Dumb GuyBob is, well, stupid. He's actually pretty well liked despite that, except for a few people annoyed by him, who are dumbfounded as to how no one seems to notice the mayhem he inevitably causes. His parents are pretty oblivious to it all, and somehow believe he's the smartest one in his class. It seems genetic.
- The Ditz
- Too Dumb to Live: He blows up his own teams sandcastle because he thinks his own crappy one is better. He would have survived elimination if he hadn't done this.
C is for Candice, the Ex-SlutCandice Kane has not lived a great life, really. She has parents, technically at least, though they don't really care about Candice or her sister, Candace. They both used to hit the streets together, though Candice has more recently tried to straighten out her life, and wishes she could help her sister as well. She still seems oblivious that she could use a wardrobe change, though most guys don't really mind. She's a sweetheart once one gets to know her, though that isn't often, sadly.
- Early-Bird Cameo - first appeared during the Sesame Street challenge in Total Drama Chris.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold
- Really Gets Around
D is for Danielle, the Mary SueDanielle leads a perfect life... well, actually, she is perfect. Even though no one really knows where or who her parents are, or where she lives, it's bound to be as perfect as she. Loved by everyone, except a few random girls here and there who were obviously jealous. Every guy wants her, which she likes, but she's a good girl who wants to wait for the right guy.
- Anti-Hero: Type V-IV
- Anti-Villain: Types I-III, depending on the episode.
- Break the Haughty: In a rather cold way.
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Hero with an F in Good: To put it mildly.
- Official Couple: With George.
- Parody Sue - What she is intended to be.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man
- The Scrappy - An intentional example.
- The Woobie - She feels she is becoming one.
E is for Elizabeth, the MurdererIzzy fought hard to keep "accused" in Elizabeth's stereotype title, but the producers felt it had a better ring leaving that little word out. Elizabeth Cox actually hasn't been convicted of anything yet, and Izzy was interested enough to pay the girl's bail to get her onto the show. Elizabeth herself refuses to say anything about the situation, though her parents can only wish the rest of the world would believe in their daughter's innocence.
- Noodle Incident - Apparently, she's been accused of something...
F is for Frederique, the Oblivious HottieFrederique Hitswell lives a nice life. He works out a lot, which is obvious to all the girls—and guys—who swoon over him, though it's hard to tell if he's ever noticed them. He often seems in his own little world, deep in thought. He's also pretty intelligent, but who cares, really?
G is for George, the Super-Powered Blind GuyTruth be told, he's not really super-powered. A lot of people expect him to fly through the sky, metalbend, or use x-ray vision, despite not having any sort of vision, much less of the x-ray variety, being the whole point of, you know, being blind. He gets along fairly well, though, and wants to show the world that, regardless of whether he can actually see anything, he's still capable of holding his own out in the world.
- Blunt Metaphors Trauma - Has no idea what a woobie is.
- Disability Superpower
- Disabled Snarker
- Official Couple: With Danielle.
H is for Hank, the Nice GuyHank is, well, a nice guy. His parents would certainly attest to that. Popular, on the other hand, less so. He's certainly tried to get a girl, but to no avail. It bothers him that all any girl ever wants is a bad boy, and Courtney on Total Drama Island just proved that!
- All Girls Want Bad Boys - Believes this
- Beleaguered Assistant
- Deadpan Snarker - When you're Todd's minion, It comes naturally.
I is for Isis, the Bubbly BullyIsis White insists she's a sweet girl, though people who know her insist she's making their lives miserable. And the video evidence allowed in the courtroom case was pretty hard to dispute. Being bigger than most of the other girls certainly would make it easy enough. Isis does have the full support of her mother, though.
- Irony - She hates white people yet her last name is White.
- Malcolm Xerox
- Matchmaker Crush - Despite having feelings for Quincy, She wants to hook him up with Stephanie
- Vitriolic Best Buds - With Stephanie (not that she's aware)
J is for Jennie, the Hardcore ActivistAs far as Jennie Wilson is concerned, Bridgette is an insult to the cause. Jennie is entirely dedicated to protecting the environment and animals, and for that matter, the slaughter of poor, innocent vegetables, even. She's been arrested a couple of times for going so far over the top in her crusade. Surprisingly, she does have a good friend, who insists that she's actually a sweet girl, despite not knowing when to back down, and that Jennie does have a good heart in there.
K is for Katrina, the Intelligent SweetieKatrina Dixon is ridiculously rich, and her father can give her all the money she needs... or doesn't need, but wouldn't mind having anyway! Her teachers all have praise for how well she does. She isn't well known among her peers, but those who had anything to say raved about how wonderful a friend she is.
- Beware the Nice Ones - She sabotages Frederique's chances of winning the cooking challenge by stealing the food he's about to prepare.
- She also steals Danielle's catapult.
- Is she even a nice one to begin with?
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Early-Bird Cameo - Frank originally created Katrina as a submission for this fanfic.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender - That confessional room has some real faulty lighting.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Her actions against Frederique can be put into a new light when you realize that she still has guilt over what happened to Mallory, and doesn't want another thing like it to happen.
L is for Leanne, the Deadly Serious GuyLeanne Ann Grump is against fun, and sees it as a waste of time. He doesn't care whether or not anyone at school likes him, since they're not important. If he can impress the higher-ups, that's all he needs. He completely despises his name, and will threaten anyone who does not call him "Lee," which he much prefers. Then again, he's not particularly strong or threatening, so lots of good it does.
- Cannon Fodder: Word of God says Leanne was only created to have someone unlikable to boot off first.
- Do Not Call Me Paul - "Call me Lee!"
- Small Name, Big Ego
M is for Mallory, the ErrorMallory Lamy was introduced in Episode 6. Izzy has no idea who she is, but Heather found her and liked her, and... that's about all anyone knows, really.
- Jerkass: Regardless of her justifications, she's still a mean person.
- Noodle Incident - Apparently, Mallory knew Katrina in the past, and something happened...
- Written-In Absence - She was detained at an airport for at least five days, along with Heather, because they were accused of being Christian. Seriously.
N is for Nicole, the Level-Headed LesbianNicole Cherry lives a somewhat normal life. Not a whole lot of people like her at school, but they're all idiots, anyway. Everyone knows she's a lesbian, and she gets teased for it, but it doesn't appear to bother her much. She's got a few real friends, and that's all she needs. Her home life could be a little better, though, as her parents don't really approve of her lifestyle. She'd like to get some money to move out. And yes, this is the same Nicole who's been co-hosting the Total Drama Izzy segments with Izzy, so you've gotten a good feel for her already.
- Early-Bird Cameo - She first appears in TD Chris and helps to host Total Drama Izzy.
- Hide Your Lesbians - She averts this.
O is for Ophelia, the Genki GirlOphelia is a sweet, easily excitable girl who loves hanging around friends and having fun. She may get in some trouble sometimes, but she never really means any harm. She's just a happy person who gets bored easily, and needs to keep her mind active. She also tends to annoy a lot of people, though, but she doesn't let them bother her. Much.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Genki Girl
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: In a platonic way for Danielle.
- The Ophelia - Duh.
P is for Percy, the Sex AddictPercy likes sex. It's that simple. Guys like him. Girls... have very mixed feelings. He's known to be a playa', yet he tends to get even girls who know to avoid him to want him. Izzy promises that Total Drama Alphabet will remain family friendly, however. Relatively family friendly, at least. Izzy does not promise any G-ratings.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin - There's a reason he's labeled the "Sex Addict".
Q is for Quincy, the Quiet GuyQuincy comes from a stable home, and he seems decently liked by classmates... at least those who remember he's there. A lot of them don't really remember about him, but that's because he's usually content in keeping to himself. He's not a particularly outgoing guy. He doesn't seem against it so much as just preferring to do his own thing.
R is for Rachel, the Queen BeeRachel B. Statler has lived a perfect princess' life, an only child with loving parents who love to spoil her. Today, she rules her school with an iron fist, able to manipulate others to get her way. But Rachel is nothing if not charitable, being able to befriend her school's rejects, though whether or not she's truly friends with these people is debatable.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: The others think she has this with Alistair, in reality, she just thinks he's a horrible person.
- Bi the Way
- If It's You, It's Okay: Despite not being an advocate for homosexuality, she does have genuine feelings for Katrina.
- Even Evil Has Standards: To her credit, she'd never sink as low as Alistair or Stephanie.
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking - The evil variety.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Tries to be this.
S is for Stephanie, the A-TypeStephanie Turner is quite the conflicted girl: she strives to be a good person, but feels the world is against her, and strives for success, but tries denying her hardships on that route. She's partly in her own little world, but grounded enough to try to fight for the perfection that she so richly feels she deserves, and does not take others trying to pull her back down lying down. It all leads to not really having any friends, but she insists they're just not good enough for her.
- The Bully: Let's see; she is prejudiced and generally unkind to Jennie for pretty much no reason, she forces her team mates to face their fears in the phobia challenge yet can't face her own, she threatens to kill Todd (though he had provoked her) and on top of all this she can't really take a hit.
- Butt Monkey
- Pride - She says she is the most valuable member of her team and most of the others are useless. Sure, they haven't lost yet but still...
T is for Todd, the Over-the-Top VillainWhat's there to say about Todd? He's not a very nice guy. He's against victimless crimes, 'cause well, isn't having a victim what makes it fun? He tends to be very over the top and melodramatic about how evil he is, which some feel is meant to be hilarious... until he does something to them! Nothing is really known about his parents. Some say Todd killed them. Others say they're in hiding, in fear of their son. Still others say they're the secret heads of a secret evil organization bent on world destruction. Or mostly just Izzy who's saying that.
- Card-Carrying Villain
- Dick Dastardly Stops to Cheat
- Evil Laugh
- Genre Savvy - He's Smart enough not to treat Hank badly in fear that he might betray him.
- If You're So Evil, Eat This Kitten - Todd says he enjoys doing that.
- The Matchmaker - The only reason why Hank became his minion is that he promised him the girl of his choice.
- Straw Misogynist - But unlike Ezekiel, he knows to keep his mouth shut around females
- Too Dumb to Live - He doesn't even try to win, and instead tries to screw people over, even if they're his own teammates, all the while going on about how awesome he is because he's evil.
U is for Ulysses, the Army EnthusiastUlysses has always been fascinated with the military, and war, and the US Army, since he feels Canada's military history is boring and lame. In fact, he wants to become a US citizen just so he can join up. His parents worry about his obsession, and his talk of war, and fascination with it, and seemingly believing high school is literally a war. Everyone there, by the way, seems to think he's a little nuts, and prefer to keep away from him. Ulysses doesn't mind that.
- Extreme Omnivore - He actually ENJOYS Chef's horrible food as it is like what they serve in the army.
- Straw Misogynist - His mind seems to be trapped in the time of WW2.
V is for Veronica, the Depressed LoserVeronica was once a happy, excitable kid. Those times have passed, as despite however hard Veronica has tried, she's hated for being an ugly fatty, as per pretty much everyone at school, and elsewhere. Her parents try to encourage her to exercise more, eat less... though Veronica finds it hard to get motivated. Veronica hopes to make some friends, and also hopes she can allow herself to trust anyone, which she worries about as well.
W is for Walter, the Know-It-AllWalter Albertson may have a family, though he doesn't seem to like them, feeling he couldn't possibly be related to such imbeciles. He's not well-liked at school, either. Aside from those who automatically dismiss him for his weight, even those who try to be friendly quickly learn he's an unpleasant guy to be around. He's a gamer, and some other gamers will admit he can be fun to play with, if not necessarily hang around otherwise.
- The Pig Pen - Peeyeew! Would it kill you to take a shower, Walter?
X is for Xuxa, the StalkerXuxa doesn't need anyone to tell her how awesome she is, 'cause she knows it! It's just too bad no one else actually agrees. Girls hate her. Boys hate her. Her parents don't even really seem to like her much. But as intelligent as she otherwise is, she seems cheerfully oblivious to the fact that no one actually likes her. She tends to get along with everyone, anyway, and gets big time crushes on boys. Boys who fear for their very lives, with the others feeling lucky they're not her target, as she tends to engage in stalkerish behavior, "knowing" the guy loves her back. So sad.
- Fat Girl - But she doesn't let it bother her!
Y is for Yancy, the Backwoods BumpkinYancy lives with his parents out in the middle of nowhere. Their idea of fancy living is roadkill for dinner: one can only imagine what a delicacy he might find Chef's cooking! He's more than a little oddball, but he's got his heart in the right place.
- Downer Ending: He was the only one on his team to participate in Day Eight's challenge, only to get voted off because he was 'deadweight'.
Z is for Zack, the Cannon FodderHe's probably done stuff, and does stuff, and has feelings and all, but no one cares! He's just cannon fodder!
- Butt Monkey
- Nice Guy: esspecially when compared to most of the members of his team.
- Nice Hat - A green beret!
- Love Triangle: With Katrina and Mallory. Mallory wins.
- Out of Focus - At least, in the first few episodes.
- Snub by Omission
- Token Good Teammate: With Katrina on Team Amazon.
- The Voiceless
Alexis, the SaccharineAlexis is nothing if not sweet. She has to be nice to everyone, and for that matter, is easily excitable, no matter what's going on. It could be the end of the world, and she'd be happy about something! That tends to get on a lot of people's nerves, but she's too busy paying attention to other, better things to care much.
- Early-Bird Cameo - one of the "customers" in the McDonald's challenge.
Alyssa, the Cheerful ReporterAlyssa's a popular girl. Less because of how she looks, and more because she's a nice girl who's fun to be around. She charms all the boys as well. And moreso, she's a writer and the editor for her school paper. She's written a massive article on the Total Drama series that she's proud of, and would love a hands-on look at the series to write about Total Drama Alphabet!
Charlotte, the Singing PranksterCharlotte is happy and funny. She also particularly loves playing practical jokes. And she loves singing and dancing, and one day, hopes to do musical theatre. Charlotte wanted to be an intern because she loves helping others,and wanted to make the campers happier than Chris ever did, bring a bit of cheer into their lives. And maybe pull a trick on some of them! Still, she liked all of the old campers, and is sure she'll like the new ones just as much!
Elli, the GamblerEliza, or Elli, as Izzy insists on calling her, is a sweet, caring, and cheerful girl who's always there to help, don't get her wrong. She can't resist the sweet call of gambling, though. She'll always want to make bets with people: friendlier bets with her friends, and for those she doesn't like, she likes to hit hard! It all started when Elli saw someone on the street playing the shell game. Elli, being quite poor, studied him and soon was able to start games herself, needing the money. Because of all the benefits of the money she was getting, her parents turned a blind eye to it, though her friend Jessica, was worried she'd get into trouble. Despite trying to help her friend, Elli couldn't stop. And even after getting beaten up by a gang of sore losers, and being hospitalized, Elli's still as addicted as ever. Jessica really worries for her.
Margo, the Eager SweetheartMargo is a sweet girl who loves to help, but being somewhat oblivious, she often does more harm than good, though she'll feel terrible and sob once it hits her just what trouble she'd caused. She's nice to everyone, regardless of whether they're nice to her. She's bisexual, though she prefers men, but who knows! Despite having an opening for an M-named contestant that Rain is likely extremely jealous of, Margo specifically requested to be an intern and not a contestant, and if nothing else, Izzy aims to please.
Rain, the Competitive OneRain can be nice and friendly, though she's highly competitive. She wants to be the best of everything, including the best lesbian, and anyone who wants to argue gets to meet her fist. She's a huge supporter of gay rights and black rights, though how Nicole and Stephanie may feel about her enthusiasm for such remains to be seen. She was originally planned to appear on Total Drama Island, though Eva wound up getting the spot instead. And later, due to an illness, she wound up being replaced by Rachel for the sequel. Needless to say, she's not too fond of either of them, though she's not exactly fond of the contestants who get to compete, in general.
Zoe, the Hardened GirlZoe is the big sister of Emily, the airline attendant, from the finale of Total Drama Action. And while Zoe's sister may be more naive and trusting, Zoe herself is... less so. She's dedicated much of her life to keeping her sister out of trouble. They were happy flight attendants for a while—or Emily was happy, at least—but when Chris found her in an airport and gave Emily an offer she couldn't refuse—to help Chris with Total Drama Chris, it also became an offer that Zoe, reluctanty, couldn't refuse either, not really trusting Chris at all. Zoe isn't very trusting, but she's not mean, either. Grumpy as she often may be, she gets along well with a lot of people as well. She just needs her space sometimes. Izzy likes her, though, and without Chris around, Zoe's agreed to come back, and being considerably older than the other interns, Izzy put Zoe in charge to make sure everything runs smoothly. Though Zoe may soon regret being put in charge of these misfits....
- Early-Bird Cameo - Also works as an intern during TD Chris.
AutumnHarold's former date, and a Dumb Blonde to the point that she makes lindsay look like Albert Einstein. Harold held a grudge against her when she unknowingly humiliated him.
Madison CherryLeShawna's former friend; was indoctrinated with her mother's racist beliefs at the age of ten after her mother lied to her about LeShawna stealing her stuff. She went on to torture LeShawna in High School, resulting in LeShawna developing a massive grudge against people like Heather. Ultimately, Izzy forced Madison to appear on her talk show with LeShawna, which ultimately results in the two burying the hatchet.
- Alpha Bitch
- Easily Forgiven
- Evil Former Friend
- Jerk Ass
- My God, What Have I Done?: Experiences this after Courtney persuades her to accept that her parents lied to her about LeShawna.
- Knight Templar: Genuinely believed that blacks were dishonest thugs; after Courtney (who technically fit Madison's definition in ethnic terms, but not personality) revealed her own ethnicity, Madison started to realize that most blacks really AREN'T dishonest thugs.
- Villainous BSOD: Again, experiences this after realizing that she had been lied to by her mom.