open/close all folders
Vlad the Impaler himself, turned into a vampire after one fateful battle in 15th century. He is Lord of Vampires and serves as primary antagonist to more supernatural oriented characters. His outside appearances vary by the timeline from his initial Classical Movie Vampire
in the seventies to a "modern" long-haired Walking Shirtless Scene
in 00s to an armor-clad warrior.
Vampire Hunters and other supporting cast
Eric Brooks was born to a London whore in the mid-twenties. After his mother was killed by a vampire he was taken in by his mother's coworkers. He learned the skills needed to hunt vampires from an old trumpet playing jazzman, Afari. Soon he set off around the world, eventually making an enemy out of Dracula himself.
Harold H. Harold
A clumsy freelance writer from Boston.
Dr. Sun was a scientist whose brain was removed from his body and hooked up into a computer system after his loyalty to the Chinese government was put into question. The project ended up Gone Horribly Right
, as he took over the computers which in turn gave him "absolute power", and a craving for more.
- Big Bad: Of two thirds of The Tomb of Dracula, as his machinations forced the desperate vampire hunters to join with Dracula to stop him from taking over the world.
- Body Surf: Displays this skill when he merges his consciouness with alien computers, and later with Reed Richard's robotic helper HERBIE in the pages of Fantastic Four.
- Brain in a Jar: Initially, he'd later have a robot body.
- Evil Genius: Brilliant scientist when he had his body, Sun is just as brilliant as a scheming brain.
- Evil Gloating: Revels in this. When Dracula is temporarily defeated and reduced to ashes, he specifically demands the ashes to be preserved so that he can gloat over them anytime he feels like it.
- Killed Off for Real: Died for good when HERBIE sacrificed itself to destroy them both.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate
- Rogues-Gallery Transplant: After he was defeated by Dracula, he went to antagonize Nova and Fantastic Four.
- Take Over the World: Dr. Sun seeks more power in order to rule the world.
- Villain Teleportation: He can teleport his physical self anywhere he pleases, it is also what saved him from death at Dracula's hands. In Nova, he easily transports himself to space.