- Awesome Moments:
- cozmez winning over Akan Yatsura in the 4th stage battle via Curb-Stomp Battle with the twins getting twice the number of votes than the Yakuza team. Even more so where one remembers that the other Stage Battles were close calls and this one in particular pits a duo against a Five-Man Band.
- Against all odds, cozmez went on to win their 3rd stage battle and eventually won the entire competition. Not bad for a pair of world-weary twins.
- Awesome Music: The franchise is defined by Genre-Busting hip-hop, impressively diverse raps, and slick vocals, and boy is is awesome.
- Two words - Exhibition Show. Akan Yatsura in particular is widely well-received due to the intensity and the song being about them wanting to make a comeback after losing to cozmez during the Family stage battle.
- The collaboration songs also made one hell of an impression, with cozmez and Akan Yatsura (again) being the most popular due to them featuring the highly popular SKY-HI and Kumi Koda respectively.
- Rap Guerrilla also deserves a mention due to being the first song where the whole cast raps together. From the smooth transition between each team's music styles to the aggressive yet confident lyrics, this song definitely shows that it's the song to represent the cast in the series' first album.
- After much teasing and references, Buraikan makes one hell of an impression with the charismatic "BURAIKAN is Back. Bringing an old-school sensibility with a modern flair, the duo's confident, experienced energy is practically oozing right from start. Their contrasting timbres are greatly utilized throughout the track, with both rappers managing to stand out in their solo verses, while also creating a simply excellent harmony when the chorus pops up.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: cozmez, due to being the biggest Iron Woobie in the cast which garners sympathy from the fans, and, in Nayuta's case, being adorable. It helps that both of them are voiced by Yuusuke Kobayashi and Toshiyuki Toyonaga, both of whom are established voice actors in their own right and have proven to be good at rapping despite having little to no experience in the genre.
- Fandom Rivalry: With Hypnosis Mic in the early days of Paradox Live due to both series placing a heavy emphasis on rap and hip-hop. However, there are people who are fans of both and the rivalry has since died down after the differences between both series were made very clear.
- Friendly Fandoms: The fandom has an Odd Friendship of sorts with Twisted Wonderland; in particular, Akan Yatsura fans tend to also be fans of Savanaclaw.
- Funny Moments: On Twitter, after Kanata commented about cozmez's song production for the Exhibition, Allen quote-retweeted saying that he looked forward to their song. He was then blocked by Kanata. The icing on the cake? Hajun made a Fleet about it, and Nayuta liked Allen's tweet where Allen expressed his confusion over it.
- Happens again on the twins' birthday where Gazen invited them over for a birthday meal on Twitter, only for both of them to block him afterwards. Iori liking the tweet he made about it makes it more priceless.
- Heartwarming Moments: A meta one: After the 3rd Stage Battle where The Cat's Whiskers won, it seemed like everyone had won once except for cozmez. The fandom then decided to pour in their votes for them in the 4th stage battle where the twins won against Akan Yatsura, giving all 4 teams 1 win each. How much was the point difference? 4,088,052 to cozmez vs 2,328,816 to Akan Yatsura. Considering every other stage battle were close calls, this was the most impressive match yet.
- He Really Can Act: Or in this case "They Really Can Rap". Despite most of the cast having little-to-no experience in rapping, every single cast member brings an astoundingly strong performance to the floor, with every one of their styles being incredibly unique enough to stand out from each other.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This isn't the first time that Chisei and Haruomi have formed a duo with each other. Additionally, "BURAIKAN is Back" features some basketball imagery scattered throughout the music video.
- The Woobie: Pretty much everyone is this or Jerkass Woobie due to their past traumas. And they have to face that as a Trap Reaction after Phantom Lives.
YMMV / Paradox Live