- Award Snub: Of course the movie earned both all the Razzies it won and was nominated for, but "Without You" (while ostensibly being written for award consideration clearly) is likely the only good thing to come out of the movie and wasnt considered for awards (likely because of the movie it came from).
- Bile Fascination: Given that Bill Cosby crucified the film before it ever saw the light of day, one naturally can't help but wonder why he did.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Medusa.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment:
- Leonard's outrage about his daughter dating a sexagenarian man has gotten extremely awkward because of Bill Cosby being convicted for dozens of counts of sexual assault. Making it doubly Squicky is that this was Cosby's Take That! at Lisa Bonet for doing Angel Heart.
- Said conviction also makes the tagline on the DVD ("Our world is in safe hands") a rather ill-advised choice as well.
- Also Leonard's line "I never laid a finger on that girl".
- Ho Yay: Leonard kisses Frayn on the lips twice.
- Memetic Mutation: "Death to all mankind!" followed by a dummy falling off a wheelchair.
- Retroactive Recognition: Medusa Johnson is The Oracle!
- Special Effect Failure: When the frogs are jumping to cause the car to jump, the lifting mechanism can clearly be seen under the car.
- Not to mention the extremely fake-looking tank shells Leonard fires at the massive steel door; they're clearly just editing into the shot in post and could give Superman IV: The Quest for Peace a run for its money.
- One of the vegan henchmen having his head explode after eating a hot dog; instead of blood and guts, or something else analogous to blood, it explodes into sawdust.
- Squick: Leonard shaving one of the bird men as he hangs upside down could arguably be this.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: The incoherent plot will definitely have you wondering how this wasn't the case.
- WTH, Costuming Department?: Most of the costumes count as such, but Leonard's silver "battle suit" is especially laughable, boasting a helmet emblazoned with "Ipso Facto".
YMMV / Leonard Part 6