My Time with Jesus is a Christian animated series aired by EWTN.
The show centers on four children, Christine, Eva, Enrique, and Joseph, who learn about their Catholic faith with the help of Father Luis. A staple of every episode is that the children imagine they are traveling to Jesus' time to witness an event from The Bible, which is always related to whatever the topic of the episode is.
This show provides examples of:
- Adventures in the Bible: The characters have Imagine Spots where they are in the past during some event that took place in the Bible.
- Every Episode Ending: Every episode ends with the children reviewing what they learned in the episode.
- Gender-Equal Ensemble: Two boys (Joseph and Enrique) and two girls (Christine and Eva) make up the four main characters.
- Historical-Domain Character: Sister Faustina is based on a Real Life Catholic saint, St. Faustina Kowalska.
- Hong Kong Dub: Seems to be a side-effect of either the show's budget-limited animation or the fact that it appears to be made in Spain. The characters' mouth movements rarely match up to what they are saying.
- Imagine Spot: Every episode has the children imagining they are in Jesus' time during a Bible event relevant to the subject of the episode.
- Limited Animation: It's pretty obvious that not much of a budget was put into the animation.
- Religious Edutainment: If the show's title mentioning Jesus wasn't enough to clue you in.
- Talking Animal: Enrique owns a talking parrot named Tasio ("talking" as in he can speak completely freely, rather than just mimic sounds heard earlier).
- Title Theme Tune: Almost. The theme song has the lyrics "In this time, my time with you, Jesus", and that's the closest they get to saying the show's title verbatim in this song's lyrics.
- Theme Tune Roll Call: The theme song introduces the four main characters and has them describe their personalities.
- Token Minority: Joseph is the only black character out of the four main characters. According to Word of God, however, Enrique is Ecuadorian and Eva is Korean. Averting Starbucks Skin Scale, Kristin is Irish, instead of treating white as default. Sister Faustina is Polish...due to being Polish in Real Life.
- Tooth Strip: Every character has tooth strips.
- Youthful Freckles: Christine has these.