Freak Show (2006) is an Animated Show from Comedy Central. Follows the adventures of the "Freak Squad", a group of cut-rate superheroes who work as circus freaks when they're not performing top secret errands (such as sneaking into a closed nation and taking on an evil dictator in order to get the president his delicious Perry nuts) for the United States government. The member of Freak Squad include:
- Tuck and Benny: Conjoined Twins, apparent leaders of the Squad. They are the only members of the squad to possess any semblance of responsibility and duty. They are also the only members of the squad to have actual names, as opposed to simply being referred to by their gimmick.
- The Bearded Clam: A giant, anthropomorphic clam with a beard, resembling a morbidly obese, middle-aged woman.
- The World's Tallest Nebraskan: A simple country man who is also a giant.
- Primi the Premature Baby: A talking fetus in a robot suit with an Italian accent.
- Log Cabin Republican: A conservative republican who's also gay, and has the power to transform into a creature called "Burly Bear" capable of running up to 60 mph, climbing trees, and decapitating victims with one swipe of his immaculately manicured hands.
- Giant Male Model: When the Freaks merge together they form a massive muscular man in a speedo with long blond hair.
Looking for the trope? See The Freakshow.
The Freak Show provides examples of:
- Conjoined Twins: Tuck and Benny are Siamese twins with the superpower of separation.
- Gay Conservative: Log Cabin Republican was a gay Republican, which is why he was part of the traveling freakshow. When agitated, he would turn into the incredibly powerful and incredibly gay Burly Bear.
- Shoe Phone: The villain was a sinister paparazzo whose camera looks like a sniper rifle (for utility purposes rather than disguise). He doesn't understand what's wrong with this, it's not like it can hurt anybody — the inverse, a gun that looks like a camera, would be a thousand times worse. Cut immediately to a guy in the media pool below, shooting people with his camera-gun.