puppetaemon is a fanmade web series based off of Doraemon. It's a series of short videos and jokes about the adventures of a Doraemon Hand Puppet.
Watch it here on Twitter.
puppetaemon provides examples of:
- all lowercase letters: puppetaemon is entirely lowercase.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: In the first video, Doraemon reads his own comic. He turns around to look at the viewer and say "meta-jokes".
- Demoted to Extra: It's mainly about the adventures of a Doraemon puppet, so most of the characters besides Doraemon are demoted to extra if they even appear at all.
- Face on the Cover: The Twitter avatar is the face of the Doraemon puppet.
- Hand Puppet: The show revolves around a hand puppet of Doraemon and his short comedic adventures.
- I Do Not Own: Used in the description. "Also, this is unofficial. Please don't sue me."
- Jitter Cam: The camera jitters a little bit when Doraemon moves.
- Lampshade Hanging: In the first video, Doraemon lampshades the fact that he's reading his own comic when he turns around to look at the viewer and say "meta-jokes".
- One-Word Title: puppetaemon is one word.
- Portmantitle: puppetaemon is a combination of "puppet" and "Doraemon".
- Recursive Canon: In the first video, Doraemon reads his own comic book. He thinks it's funny. Lampshaded when he turns around to look at the viewer and say "meta-jokes".
- Work Info Title: The title tells you that it's about a puppet of Doraemon.