Brotherhood Workshop is a creative team specializing in LEGO stop-motion animation. Their shorts frequently parody scenes from The Lord of the Rings, the Star Wars films and many others, and boast both sharp picture quality and smooth animation. Their shorts can be seen on their YouTube channel HERE.
Brotherhood Workshop provides examples of:
- Always Chaotic Evil: Subverted. Those who are evil Mooks in most franchises, such as orcs from Lord of the Rings or Sakaarens from Guardians of the Galaxy, turn out to be decent guys on the wrong side, and sometimes justifiably mad against the heroes.
- Morton's Fork: Cave Troll vs. the Goblin King is supposedly a Choose-The-Winner video, but in both the Cave Troll wins. As pointed out in the description, the Cave Troll has been training for war all its life. The Goblin King is a fat lazy slob.
- Promoted Fanboy: One of Brotherhood's shorts are included in The LEGO Movie, where Gorgy the cyclops builds a Trojan horse.
- Schizo Tech: Gorgy the cyclops, resident of medieval Middle-Zealand, builds a rocket-powered horse car.
- What Measure Is a Mook?: As it turns out, many of them are actually nice guys with no hatred for the heroes... unless they do something to tick them off.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Aragorn gets called out by his allies for killing the Mouth of Sauron, pointing out he was a messenger and under the Rules of War, messengers can not be harm. His allies decide to do a Screw This, I'm Outta Here! and left Aragorn to fight against the Orcs himself after realizing Aragorn's a maniac.